Chapter 7

A/N: IM SOOO SOOO SORRY GUYS!!! I have been so busy with family issues along with my school starts in a week and as well as I'm learning 3 languages at the same time!!! I'm SOOO sooooo SOOO sorry!!!

This chapter is dedicated to Hikaru2016  for inspiring me to finally write a chapter! And go and check out her reading lists! If you like this book you will like the books Hikaru2016  has in her reading lists!!!!
--------------------------------

Kiko's POV:
"GAHHHH!!!" I yelled. "TAMAKI YOU'RE DEAD!!!!" Tamaki yanked me out of bed and I landed on the floor..... I am going To KILL HIM!!! "Now, now Kiko calm down I only wanted to take you to the mall." Tamaki said as he backed away behind Mori. "Yeah Ki-chan! Let's go to the mall and buy all of the delicious cake!" Honey said. "Wait, the mall?" They all nodded rapidly. "Well I actually have plans to meet my friend at the commoners mall. Her name is Yuki. Can we go there instead?" I asked politely. "Yes it's quite alright Kiko. Is there any more of your so called 'friends' that you never mentioned coming?" Asked my brother with a dark aura surrounding him. Then I did my best grouchy face and said, "Now look who woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" I asked. "Well then, actually there is one more person. His name is Travis. He is from Paris, France but he moved to Japan with his family a couple of months ago. Please treat him fairly!" (Pic of Yuki and Travis above)
They all agreed and left my room where I got dressed in a white crop top and black skinny jeans and black boots with a pair of red head phones around my neck. I put my hair up in two French braids and put on mascara, golden eyeliner, a little blush, and a light red lipstick. (Sorry if the pics down below don't show up!)

 (Sorry if the pics down below don't show up!)

(Forget the leather jacket 😜)

I walked outside and saw the hosts starring at me... "A LADY LIKE YOU SHOULD NOT BE SHOWING THAT MUCH SKIN TILL YOU'RE MARRIED!" Yelled Tamaki. "Well guess what Tamaki? You're not the boss of me so get in my car or Kyoya's car sit your lazy butt down or I will force you to!" He immediately ran to my car and sat his butt down. I have a black Porsche. But it's only a two seater.

The front has a trunk as well as the back so we should be good to go for the mall I thought

The front has a trunk as well as the back so we should be good to go for the mall I thought. I immediately started playing my favourite song! Start over (ft. NF) (A/N: sorry but I am a Christian so it mentions a lot of stuff about Jesus but it's a rap song and I recommend you listen to it even if you don't have the same belief, it's an awesome song!)

I started singing along. At least Tamaki can understand and speak English. He swayed side to side. Weird, huh, I thought he would dance crazily. Oh well. When we got to the mall I saw my friends and then the rest of the host club next to them. Hikaru and Mori and Kyoya were glaring at Travis for some unknown reason.... That you will find out in the next chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note: I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! I will get back to my regular schedule as soon as possible! Every Tuesday Thursday and Sunday I will write a new chapter starting next week on Tuesday I will be back on the schedule and sorry if this chapter was a short one! I will make the other one extra long. Have a wonderful day TEEHEE!!
From,
Author-Chan