Description:

*Right now it is March 4, 2021 and I am pretty much revising this whole story! I welcome any new people with arms wide open! I Started this when I was like 12-13 so it has been a while haha! I have gotten way better at writing and I promise to get back on it and work on this book! There will not be a new chapter for a bit since I have to revise chapters and even change some completely but I will have one out as soon as I am able! Thank you loveys!*

Name: Kiko Ootori

Age: 17

Height: 5'7

Race: Japanese

Blood type: AB

Color of hair and eyes: Black Hair and blue eyes like her grandmother

Likes: Kyoya (her fraternal twin brother), friends, martial arts, art, the piano, singing, dancing, history, school, the host club, nature, kindness, dancing, sweets, spicy things, cute things, and animals!

Dislikes: Her father and her brothers (but likes Kyoya), out of season clothes, blood, the dark, heights, seeing someone hurt especially her friends and Kyoya, BEING WOKEN UP EARLY, mushy gooshy stuff!

Habits: blushing, spacing out, always gets good grades (even better that Kyoya's and she never even tries), agreeing with pretty much everything, saying something without even thinking before she says it.

Stuff she is good at: Speaks 23 languages, dancing, singing, martial arts (champion in most countries), playing pretty much every instrument, theatre, school, empathizing and sympathizing with others, art, FASHION, modeling, cooking, and baking, and soooo much more.....

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
A/N:
Yo guys!!!!! How are you?!?! This is my second book my first one I deleted since it sucked and stuff........ Anyways I hope you guys will enjoy this book and leave comments!!! Once this book sort of starts going there will be dedications at the beginning of each chapter!
Have a wonderful day loveys!
From,
Emlynn
Question to help me get to know you guys better:

What is your fave Anime/manga? I personally love Meiji Tokyo Renka, Demon Slayer, AOT, HxH, BNHA, Maid Sama, and sooooo many more.