Chapter 3:

READ TILL END YES EVEN THE AUTHORS NOTE!
(Dedicated to my bestie Dimply_Duckie )
Kiko's POV:
I guess I am sort of glad I joined this club. I mean I didn't join by myself because I forced into it and most of the club is annoying *cough*Twins*cough*Tamaki *cough*. And the twins won't stop trying to dress me up, but whenever they do I flip them over my shoulders and they are simply unconscious so that's always taken care of! Then suddenly I was snapped out of my mental phase by one of my guests named Yuri. "Um Kiko? I heard that you played piano..... I was wondering if you could play a song for us?" The second rule of the Host Club is that you can't deny a request of a guest unless it's something to crazy, plus I didn't mind the request because I actually loved to play the piano! I nodded and bowed towards Yuri and headed off to get my key board from music room #4 that Tamaki's dad let me use as my studio and brought it into the host club and set it up and grabbed Kyoya, he automatically knew what I pulled him over for , we smirked at each other and started to play River Flows In You by Yiruma (PLAY MUSIC NOW) I felt myself loosing myself to the music, and I could tell Kyoya had too. We haven't played this song since I left 9 years ago.... I felt my heart beat slowing down and all I heard was my fingers hitting the keys and the beautiful notes playing off of them it felt like the whole world slowed down. I felt like I was in my own world and I was in control of everything that I actually had a choice for once.... I felt...... free. I poured all of my emotions into the beautiful and emotional piece, anger, fear, sadness, joy... All of the emotion I had bottled up inside. I felt a tear roll down my face as I played and I smiled at the same time. I was disappointed when we were on the last measure. When we ended I looked at Kyoya and Kyoya looked at me and hugged me. The guests were either fangirling , stunned, or crying, or mostly all three. The host club was stunned and Tamaki and honey were crying tears of sadness and joy, the twins were staring at me in awe and when I looked their way Hikaru blushed a deep crimson red while Karou just stared their in awe as well and Mori-senpai just stood there in awe. After about five minutes of that they started to applaud and scream like crazy! I walked over to my section and sat down across from Yuri and asked, "Was that to your liking?" She just sat there in awe.......
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
A/N:
Hey wazzup my unicorn army?
Im at the beach finally! Sorry I wasn't able to write as much today due to I was busy.... This chapter was a little boring but I still hope it was to your liking!
Kiko: HEY THAT WAS MY ENDING LINE BAKA(Aka IDIOT)!
Me: Shut up Kiko! I can easily delete you from the book!
Tamaki: NOOOO DONT DELETE MY SWEET SWEET DAUGHTER FROM THE BOOK!!!!!!
Me and Kiko: LOOK PAL KIKO/I AM NOT YOUR DAUGHTER SO SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE AND GO TO YOUR EMO CORNER! PLUS WHO EVER INCLUDED YOU IN THIS CONVERSATION BAKA?! NOW SCURRY OF TO YOUR CORNER BEFOR WE KICK YOUR BUTT!
Tamaki: *Sulking in emo corner growing his precious mushrooms*
Me: *Highfived Kiko*
Kiko: now where were we?
Me: You were just about to leave this conversation before I delete you and all of your BTS stuff as well and your other K-pop stuff! SO LEAVE KIKO!
Kiko: YOU WOULDNT DARE!?!???
Me: OH HUNNY TRY ME *Taking off my earrings*
Kiko: Squeak! *Scurries out of the room screaming her head off*

     Ahem well then where was I? Oh yes I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter! and I hope you guys have a great day! Byeeeee!
      From,
                     Author-chan