Chapter 2

A/n:
Hey guys so up above the pic is of Kiko crying (pretty obvious😜) but the video after the pic is part of the story and when you see the lyrics start hit play please! It is an amazing cover that I would think my character Kiko would sound like singing and playing the guitar😊 so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Author chan out!
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Last time: "You.....don't.......remember .... me... brother?"
_______NOW_______
Kiko's POV:
I ran out of the room crying like I have never cried before. I haven't cried this much since that day........... I ran into music room #4 and started to play a guitar and sing one of my favorite songs that always makes me feel better it's called Who You Are (originally) by Jessie J:

(A/N: Lyrics btw and play music now)
I stare at my reflection in the mirror
Why am I doing this to myself?
Losing my mind on a tiny error,
I nearly left the real me on the shelf.
No, no, no, no, no...

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay.
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are!
(Who you are) [x11]

Brushing my hair-do I look perfect?
I forgot what to do to fit the mould, yeah!
The more I try the less it's working, yeah
'Cause everything inside me screams
No, no, no, no, no, no, no no... yeah.

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay.
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
But tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
There's nothing wrong with who you are!

Yes, no, egos, fake shows, like whoa!
Just go and leave me alone!
Real talk, real life, good love, goodnight,
With a smile that's my home!
That's my home, no...

No, no, no, no, no, no, no...

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay...
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are!
Yeah yeah yeahs
---------------------------------
I suddenly felt all better and then felt a someone hug me tightly....."Kyoya....?"
----------------------------------
Kyoya's POV:
'Was that Kiko?' I silently thought to myself. 'It had to be her, no one has as bright blue eyes as she does' 'Oh no I upset her!' 'STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!' Ughhhh I guess I have to go after her now.....
I ran out of the room after her. I suddenly heard singing.....it had to be Kiko I could recognize that angelic voice that belonged to my sister from a mile away. I cracked open the door to music room #4. Her voice is even more beautiful that when she left 9 years ago. When she was on the last verse I snuck into the room because I didn't want to startle her. On her last word in the song I wrapped my arms around her tightly, afraid that if I let go she will just disappear into thin air. "Kyoya....?" She asked with a slight hint of sadness in her voice......
---------------------------
Back to Kiko's POV:
"I missed you so much..." Kyoya whispered. I hugged him back and started sobbing into his shoulder. Once I calmed down we laughed and talked about different things that happened on my trip. He wiped my tears and walked with me back to the Host Club. We opened the doors and saw that the Host Club has just started. When the twins spotted me they ran over and hugged me almost as tightly as Kyoya did but I could tell Hikaru was hugging me a hundred time harder that his brother....weird...... Oh well! I LOVE HUGS!!!! I hugged them back tightly. And Hikaru and Kaoru and I blushed a slight shade of pink. They let go automatically and the girls around me started to glare at me like I was the meanest gal in the school so I glared back at their jealous faces. And Kyoya went back to his usual buisness self which he looked rather cold and mean. Oh well that's just Kyoya for ya! Then Kyoya spoke up, " Everyone welcome our first hostess, Kiko Ootori!" WHAT?!?!?!?!?!??? I screamed in my head and everyone looked just as confused as me! Then a girl asked me what type I am, I said politely, "I am the talented type!"
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
A/N:
Hey my unicorn army! How are you guys?! Well this is the end of chapter 2 it is a little shorter that the last chapter but it works right? The chapter was a little boring but the next one will be a little more exciting! Just you wait and read?! Get it?! Instead of wait and see it says Wait and read? No? No one? Seriously.......uhhhhh well then.... this is awkward! Ha...ahaha.ha..... Well then I hope you guys still enjoyed this chapter and I hope you guys have a fantastic day my unicorn army! Byeeeee!
From,
Author-chan

Question of da day:
What is your favorite hobbies? And no sleeping is not a hobbie it is a need! 😊😂😂😂😂😊😊😂😂😂😂😂 Bye!