Final Update

Hello wonderful readers! It is been quite some time since I last published an actual chapter. I started writing this book in my 7th grade year. I remember scribbling down notes and ideas for this in my now busted up composition notebook and how excited I was to write more! Unfortunately chapters got shorter and I fell out of love with the book. Believe me though, I still have a concerning obsession with OHSHC in fact me and my best friend have each other as kyoya (mommy) and tamaki (daddy) in each other's phones if you know, you know... anywho. This book is still a big accomplishment of mine and really got me into writing but that just meant that my writing continued to improve through the years and I wanted to write more of my own things instead of fanfics (but I shall still read some :) ). I kept trying to convince myself that I would come back and add more to this story and days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months and months turned into years. As I mentioned, I started writing this my 7th grade year. Currently I just graduated high school in May of 2022 and now I am in my first semester/year of college! Majoring in criminal justice/criminology with a minor in anthropology! Although that may change just like my views on writing this book did. I am sad to have disappointed all of you but I have decided to discontinue this book for now at least to work on a new book. A book that is in my new writing style and something that I feel like I can be more passionate about since it's something I have come up with separate from any outside influences. I hope you all can understand why I am discontinuing it. I just don't want to give everyone a bad book after most of you enjoyed the book thus far just because I don't have a passion for it anymore. Again I sincerely apologize for disappointing everyone. There are of course more reasons involving mental health at that time but I don't feel fully comfortable going into that. Enough of the sad stuff though! My new book is called 'The Heartless Queen' (still going to be on this account). I hope you all will check it out and see what it's about and see if it may peak your interest!
Stay beautiful and strong. Just remember that you got this you beautiful person reading this! If you are going through something hard, even if you have heard it a million times before, just know that it gets better. You meet new people that will make you happier and you will be happier and feel more confident as time goes by. It may take a while, but it'll all be okay.
Love you all and finally signing off of this book,
       xXEMLYNNXx or Emilynn<3

(P.s. I hope y'all enjoyed listening to one of my fave songs from my childhood! Honestly my dad at the time when he was around played that all the time so I thought I'd share it with y'all.)