YᏌKᏆ'Ꮪ ᏢᎡᎾFᏆᏞᎬ

-CUE MUSIC- ('You Don't Own me' by Grace)

Name: Yuki Sauski

Age: 17

Height: 5'5

Race: Half Japanese and Half German

Blood Type: O

Color of hair and eyes:
Red-pink (natural hair) and Pink eyes (eyes sometime appears red (u will find out why later) )

Likes: Kiko, sports, modeling, swords/sharp weapons (reminds you guys of anyone *wink wink*), karate, Travis, doing people's hair, stalking, DIY, making people laugh, and FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dislikes: Host Club, Kyoya, people that like and or love Kiko or Travis, being bored, and Rin...(YES I WILL TRY TO ADD SOME BLUE EXORCIST IN THIS UNICORNS! BET YA DIDNT SEE DAT COMIN!! HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!! Ahem well that hurt my throat..... NOW ON TO THE PROFILES!! Ow my throat!)

Habits: (A/N: Now people I couldn't think of any habits so I just used my habits btw the rest of the stuff is NOT based off of me)
  Speaking her mind, tapping her foot like 24/7, singing at random times and not even knowing she's doing it, spacing out, yelling randomly, and goes to her piano when she is frustrated or sad or mad.

Stuff she is good at:
Sports, modeling, using swords (you will find out why later), karate, dancing, sleeping, and eating.

CRUSH!!!: Kiko & Travis!!!

Fave song: 'You don't Own Me' by Grace

------------------------------

(Quote from: Black Butler)
(Ps. Sorry if the pick above doesn't show up!)