Chapter 8

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been writing lately I've been at school for the past week or so and its been ruff do to my accelerated class and my other classes and Spanish etc. sorry again now hope you guys enjoy the chapter!
Em: Oh and Kiko hope u like your new awesome dress cough cough The boys will love it cough cough *snicker*
Kiko: WAIT YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THI---
Em: tsk tsk Now now Kiko on to the story!
Kiko: WHYYYYY!!!!!!
"""""""""""""""""""""""""

Flashback:

Hikaru's POV:
Hey these must be the people Kiko was talking about. But.... Why is he here..... "Hikaru! Kaoru! What's up guys?!" Said Travis. Ughhh Travis is the biggest flirt in the school and apparently he 'only' had eyes for Kiko. I started glaring at him. Kyoya told me to stop and he asked me why the heck I was glaring. I told him, "Kyoya let me tell you a little minor detail about Travis. He is the biggest flirt in DA SCHOOL AND GE IS GOING AFTER KIKO YOU BAKA!" I whispered shouted in his ear.

Kyoya's POV:
My eyes widened as Hikaru told me this. Once Hikaru was done whisper yelling in my ear and insulting me I glared back at Travis also. Then I told Mori since I could tell he had a minor crush on Kiko. He ended up glaring back at Travis.

No ones POV:

"Yo Mori-Senpai! What's up dude?!"
Then Mori said, "...............................................................................................................................................................Hm" while he nodded his head once. But Miri and Kyoya and Hikaru were still glaring at Travis when suddenly.....

Kiko's POV: (Btw sorry for excluding Haruhi!!! Pretend she is on vacation in The USA. Okay?)
Tamaki and I parked and got out of the car and when we were in front of the others Mori, Kyoya, and Hikaru were glaring at Travis for some unknown reason....
(Em: GOD KIKO U R SO OBLIVIOUS!!!!!
Kiko: what?! I don't know why they r glaring! You're the author so you made them glare at each other!
Em: ohhhh yeahhh heh heh heh *sweat drop*)
"Hey guys!" I said to gain their attention. "OMG KIKO IT HAS BEEN TO LONG GURL!!!" Yelled Yuki while she jumped on my back. Then she whispered to me, "Where did you find these hunks?!" I literally gagged, then I responded while whispering, "Yuki! They are my friends from school and plus the one with the glasses, raven hair and onyx eyes is my---" then Yuki finished my sentence with, "YOUR BOYFRIEND!?!?!" She whisper yelled. "GOD NO YUKI!!!! He is not my boyfriend, he is my brother!" I yelled/whispered. "Ummm guys you know what? You guys are the loudest whisperers ever because we could hear every word you said." Said Hikaru and Kaoru at the same time. I blushed, I mean like bad blushed. -///-. "Ahem well then shall we go shopping then? Yuki, and Tamaki, and Kyoya will come with me. Travis, Hikaru, Kaoru, Honey-Senpai, and Mori-Senpai will be the other group. Now then is there anything I should know before we go in?" I asked. Tamaki raised his hand. "Yes Tamaki?" I asked politely. "Well I think I should've told you this sooner, but tonight at 8:30 pm my dad and grandma are holding a ball and the whole host club is invited....." He said while rubbing the back of his neck. "WHAAAATTT!!! AND YOU JUST TOLD ME THIS NOW?!?!?!" I yelled at him while he tried to grow his mushrooms behind a tree. Then I got the perfect idea.... "Oh Tamaki? You are in my shopping group so can you help me pick out my dress? Please.......daddy?...." Tamaki slowly stood up then he turned around and ran towards me and hugged me and swung me around while saying, "OF COURSE I WILL MY SWEET SWEET DAUGHTER!"
---------------------------------
              Time skip
---------------------------------
(Still Kiko's pov:)

We were walking through one of the dress stores in the mall and I saw this beautiful dress
It was black with diamond studs on the top with a poofy but not to poofy bottom.

We were walking through one of the dress stores in the mall and I saw this beautiful dressIt was black with diamond studs on the top with a poofy but not to poofy bottom