So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 33)

Start from the beginning

“It won't scan” She shrugged her shoulders as she grabbed a near by microphone calling out into it, “Price check on “What To Expect When You're Expecting”!”

Well if he had wanted to remain low on the radar he certainly failed at that. Blake clapped his hand on his forehead and he bowed his head. It was only a matter of time now, just give it a few hours. He knew at some point today, his mother would know.

As soon as the price was called in, Blake paid for his things in a hurry and dashed out the door. The whole time praying no one noticed him.

__

As Katia heard Blake's tires hit the gravel of the drive way she finally pushed herself out of the bed and trudged toward the bathroom to shower. She hoped the warm water would wash away the icky feeling in her stomach.

Standing naked in the bathroom as the water warmed up, Katia ran her hand across her tummy half expecting something foreign to kick out or maybe something scary like she saw in the Alien movie to happen. But nothing. She tried to picture her tummy round and heavy the thought made her smile slightly as she thought about sharing this with Blake and Faith. They would truly be a family. A blended one, but one none the less.

A soft knock at the door drew her from her thoughts, “Yes?”

“I have your ginger ale, are you okay?” Blake's voice came from the other side of the door causing her to smile to herself.

“I'm fine, I was just going to shower.” Katia stated as she leaned over to open the door up. “Thank you.” She stated as she took the glass from Blake sipping it carefully.

“Want some company?” He grinned as he eyed her naked form before him.

Katia's eyes lit up as she noticed that playful glint in his eyes. “Sure.”

Pulling his white t shirt over his head, Blake tossed it through the open door onto the bed. He then started kicking off his boots and pulling his socks off. Katia stood back and watched as his muscles flexed and bunched as he moved. It was all too erotic for her. It was like someone lit a fire within her. She burned for him, and only him.

Finally getting to his jeans, Blake wasted no time taking his pants and boxers down in one movement. After tossing them to the bed as well, he turned to see Katia's bottom lip held between her teeth, the way she stood there, her hips wiggling slightly he knew she was ready for him already.

“What's wrong, baby? Can't hold still.”

Not trusting her voice, Katia shook her head as she reached out opening the door to the shower stepping under the steamy stream. Her small hopes that the water would cool her rising inner temperature was short lived. The water mixed with Blake's naked form was a dangerous combination. Her knees buckled as she watched him inch closer to her, shutting the door to the shower, he was centimeters from her.