So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 23)

Good Morning Lovelies!  Yes, I've posted a new chapter, and as I said before things are going to start to get really interesting!  I would of worked on this chapter more yesterday but I was fighting a migraine from the time I woke until I crawled into bed last night!  I do apologize on the tardiness!  I hope y'all enjoy the new chapter!  Please vote, comment, like, and whatever +1 is!  I'd love to see one of my stories get back into the double digits on the what's hot list!  PLEASE HELP A GIRL OUT WITH THIS!!!

Thanks again everyone!

Stacy

So Long To Yesterday

By: Stacy Leonhardt Gravely

© All Rights Reserved – 2011

23.

Katia ran her roller through the paint tray and turned back to the wall to push it up the wall above her head. The movement caused her already dangerously short shorts to frame her bottom more so and her shirt to raise so Blake could see the small of her back and her toned tummy.

Feeling his eyes on her, Katia used all her power to restrain the blush that was dying to stain her cheeks. The music was still playing behind them, only this time much quieter than before. Katia was doing a lot of restraining as she purposely played the music because of the beat and desperately wanted to dance along. But the looming embarrassment kept her body as still as possible.

“So I guess I missed a lot since the last time I saw you.” Katia stated as she bent over once again to reload her roller with more of the blue paint.

Blake's were naturally attracted to her bottom that was dangerously close from peeking out from under the fabric. “Um, yeah. You could say that.” He finally said as he rolled his tongue back into his mouth from drooling over Katia's body.

“So that's why you were picking Rich up from the airport?” Katia glanced over her shoulder between extensions. Katia glanced at his face and saw the blank stare in his eyes, “I'm sorry, is this too hard to talk about?”

“Huh?” Blake snapped out of his daze, looking up to meet her confused gaze.

“The separation, too hard to talk about?” Katia filled in the blanks for him as she turned to put her hand on her hip. Her stomach was still slightly exposed as she watched the dazed expression return to Blake's face. “Blake!”

“Huh?”

“Stare much?”

“Sorry.” Blake's face grew red as he grabbed Katia's roller from her and began getting the higher parts of the wall.

“So, is that why Rich was in town?” Katia asked as she watched Blake carefully apply the paint. With every moment, Katia couldn't help but to take in the sight of his body. He had become more buff and tone through the years. Of course the marines had done their part, but it was obvious he did something now that kept him so fit.