His Story

Jimin's POV

I was calmly watching the birds chirping while listening to Big Bang's "If You". Man, i miss mom. I was in my thoughts until someone walked into my room.

" Jimin! " Doctor YongHwa walked in my room.

" What's up doc? " i asked while removing my earpiece.

" Well, a new doctor will be taking care of you so let's go meet her. " he said and i just nodded.

Im so used to this situation. No doctors wanted to heal me. That's why it kept changing everytime. I mean it's not their fault. It's mine. Who wouldn't freak out when i could hallucinate and become insane and having PTSD doesn't help at all. sigh.

I walked into the room and my eyes were as huge as fishballs when i saw her.  THAT WALNUT HEAD ! What is she doing here? Don't t-tell me... SHE'S MY DOCTOR AND I'M HER PATIENT?

" YOU ! " we both pointed at each other.

" Y-You're my patient????? " She scoffed in disbelief. " Yah! You planned this did you?! You purposely want to ruin my life didn't  you?! " she screamed at me.

" YAH ! WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. ALL I KNOW IS I WAS HAVING A NEW DOCTOR " i barked at her.

" HOLD UP'! you guys know each other??? " Doctor YoungKwang asked in confusion.

But we both continue to give each other death stares and ignored him. She is so sickening. I rather kill myself than becoming her patient.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Y/N POV

" Ehem, please have a sit " Doctor YoungKwang cleared his throat, still confused at what has happen. " Alright i may not know what has happen between you two but can you guys please come down and introduce yourselves to each other? " he asked carefully.

" Isn't her name called walnut head? " That psycho said.

I scoffed. " Yah! You crazy psycho my name is not walnut head !! Im Y/N " i then folded my arms

I could feel him smirking.

" What are you smirking about psycho? What's YOUR name. " i asked.

" Jimin. Park Jimin " he responded, still smirking.

************

UGH!! Why does he have to be my patient?? I slammed the files that was has Jimin's information on my desk. I was fuming. HOW RUDE CAN HE BE.
A picture flew on the floor and i picked it up. It was a picture of Jimin and his mom. He looked extremely cute in his picture with his chubby cheeks. But i guess pictures hides a thousand thousands words cause' he is one demon hiding in a human body.

I begin to read Jimin's profile

Patient; Park Jimin
Age; 22
State Of Health; PTSD and Hallunicates
Family; Mom; passed away when he was 10,  being stabbed in the side of the ribs, Father; ran away from home. Only child

Sigh. He must have suffered a lot since a little kid. No wonder he has that stinky atitude. I then read up about PTSD and Hallucination and my eyes went wide. ".. Hallucination can caused someone to be insane. Cure; Unknown. " You sighed again. You decided to check on him, not because you think he's a psycho, but because you want to help him.

I knocked on Jimin's room and saw him staring out the window. " What are you doing? " i asked. He looked at me and his eyebrows furrowed and looked at the window again. " Staring at the beautiful view obviously, unlike the one behind me. " he blurted out.

I scoffed over his remark. " Oh ho, you have no idea what you're talking about. Many boys have been asking me out and said im beautiful. So shut your mouth mr psycho." i sassed him.

He looked at me emotionless. " That's because they are all a bunch of idiots. Idiots that think you look beautiful when actually, you're an ugly walnut " he remarked.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS GUY. DID HE REALLY JUST SAY THAT. I SWEAR TO GOD.

" YAH! do you even know what it feels like to have someone whom appreciate you?? " i said

" Hmm.. used to. But now.. she's long gone. " he said sadly.

My eyes softened at his words. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings. UGH why do i always messed up.

" S-sorry.. " i said biting my lips.

He looked at me surprised. " It's alright. She's happy up there, so i guess im happy too " he said while faking a smile.

It's a lie. How can he say he's happy when his facial expression doesn't say so. He's so good at hiding his feelings. You thought.

chapter 2 done!!! what do you guys think?? was it okay? do give me some feedbacks ya! kamsahamida :)

Patient And I || p.jmOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara