????

Y/N's POV

A few months have passed by.

You looked at your phone. No text, no call and no nothing.

Jimin didn't contact me at all. I mean why would he right? Afterall i'm just a doctor and that's that. Nothing more.

You sighed. You felt empty.

Not that you care or anything...

That's a lie. You miss him so much and didn't know if you want to contact him or not.

" Yah. Why do you keep on staring at your phone? Just text him or something. " Taehyung said, popping out of nowhere.

" Will he even care?... " You sighed.

" You'll never know if you don't text him. " Taehyung said in a low voice.

" Alright. I'll call him later. " You said.

>>>>>>>>>

5pm.

Should i call Jimin to meet him? You took out your cellphone from your pocket and called him.

*ring ring*

" Hello? " A girl answered.

" O-oh isn't this Jimin's phone? " I replied.

" It is but he is in the bathroom. You want me to convey anything? " The girl asked.

" Yes sure, please ask Jimin to meet me at The Min's Cafe. Thank you. " I replied.

" Yes sure no problem. " She then hang up.

What??? A girl answered??? Is it his girlfriend??? Will she even relay the message to him haish.

I was waiting for him at the cafe, ordering my usual Vanilla Latte.

8pm.

Is Jimin not going to turn up? I sighed.

Suddenly, i can feel someone sitting in front of me. It was Jimin. He doesn't look that glad to see me, he look cold.

" H-hi Jimin " I greeted him.

He just stared at me with dark cold eyes.

" You want to order something? I can ge-- " He interupted you.

" What do you want? Come straight to the point. I'm busy. " He said in a cold tone.

" Jimin... are you okay? Are you not glad to see me? " I asked

" Why should i be glad to see you? Now if you excuse me. " He immediately walked off.

A tear fell out from my right eye.

" Ji- min... " I wasn't able to call out to him because he walked away so quickly.

What's wrong with him?? Why is he suddenly being so cold to me? What did i even do. This is so vexing. I'm the only one who's glad to see him huh.

You let out a sad chuckle, slowly crying your eyes out.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jimin's POV

I walked away from the cafe and looked at her. She was crying... But why? She's happy with Hoseok right? So why is she upset when i left.

I slowly walked back, bumping into a man on my way.

" Watch where you are going kid! Or you will get your ass kicked. " That man angrily scowl.

" Sorry sir. " I bowed at him as he walked away.

Why does he look so familiar? I brushed off my thoughts and reach home.

I went into the living room to see Hoseok being so anxious.

" What's wrong hyung? " I asked him.

" Something's not right. I think Y/N is in trouble. She is not answering my calls. Usually she will pick up my phone calls " He looked at me worried.

My eyes widen in shocked. Is she okay?? What happen to her?? I snapped back into reality when Hoseok hyung called me multiple times.

" Jimin are you okay?? " He asked.

" Oh just tired. I'm sure she is busy with her patients. " I said, walking uptairs towards my room and sat on the chair, putting my hands on the desk.

Is she really okay... She wasn't using her doctor coat... Could it be she knock off from work already?

I suddenly thought of the man that i bumped into. He kinda looks like....
Y/N.

" Shit! " I immediately took my jacket and dash towards her house, calling the police along the way.

She told me about her abusive father. Don't tell me. Shit Jimin shit. I promised her i'll be there for her. Shit Jimin SHIT.

I ran towards her house and notice it wasn't locked. I walked inside carefully.

" Y/N? " I said carefully.

*CRASH!*

The sound of the bottle broken was heard. I can hear Y/N screaming.

I ran into the house to see her dad holding the half-broken wine bottle, aiming towards Y/N.

I immediately grabbed his arm and twist it before kicking him until he was on the ground. I immediately went to Y/N and grabbed her face whch was covered in bruises and her lip bleeding. She was crying painfully.

" Shit Y/N. I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm so sorry. " I immediately buried her face on my chest hugging her tightly, not wanting to let go until i feel pain on back.

It was Y/N's father. He had hit me with the broken glass. I stood back up despite wincing in pain and pushed him away, not wanting him to get near to Y/N. He punched me in the face with a strong fist i was taken aback but i punched him back before he get even closer to Y/N.

" Don't you dare get close to her. " I glared straight into his eyes before giving him another punch.

I went to Y/N who was frightened and worried. She cupped my face immediately.

" Jimin! yo-your face.. " She cried.

" It's fine. I'm okay " I said as i held her hands that was on my cheek.

At the same time, the police had arrested Y/N's father and we were brought to the hospital to treat our wounds. Y/N had her wounds treated first. I waited on the hospital.

After a while, Y/N was done and it was my turn to get treated. Before the nurse starts treating it, Y/N went in.

" I-i will d-do it.. " She said to the nurse and the nurse went out of the room.

Y/N looked at me her eyes filled with worry. She sighed before treating my face with ice.

" A-ah " I groaned.

" Is it painful?.. " She said.

" A little? " I replied.

She blew on my face before putting on the ointment. I can't help but stare at how beautiful she looks.

" Y/N? " I said.

" Wha--- "

**************

HEEEEEE DJDJSKSKSKE i can't believe this story is coming to an end 😢 . I still hope you enjoyed it heheje 💖💖💖💖 Have a nice day wherever you are.