My Story

He was there.

" Ah Y/N, you're finally home. I thought you ran away from home. Did you miss me? " He smirk.

" Miss you? What for? Hitting me over and over again? " You retorted.

His smirk faded as he took a step to you and you took a step backwards.

" Don't you forget, i'm your father. " He then walk out from my house.

Yes. He is my dad. My dad that hit me whenever he drinks alcohol or stressed out at work. I guess i was a big pushover and punching bag to him.

My hands started to shake. I quickly went to my room and open my drawer for my relieving pill. I took a pill and swallowed it violently.

You had to consume those pills since you were little, ever since that incident happen.

You took off your clothes and went into the bathroom. You look into the mirror and saw the huge scar that was embroidded at your ribs. Sudden flashbacks hits you.

\flashback/

6 years ago~

You saw your dad hitting your mom.

" No! Don't hit her! " You screamed at him while hugging your mom, preventing her from hitting you.

My dad anger boiled. He took a baseball bat and hit me really hard at my ribs. It was so pain. I was in agony but i knew i had to protect my mom.

My mom just pushed me off her and left me alone.

" You fool! You let your mom get away! " Your dad screamed loudly as he continously hit your ribs.

Before you knew it, everything turned black.

\end of flashback/

Tears ran down your cheeks like rainfall. Your mother didn't bother to look for you since then.

She completely abandoned you.

You had to live with your aunt and she take cares of you really well until well... she passed away.

" Never let anyone or anything gets you. You are stronger than you think. Never let the negativity get into you alright? " Those were my aunt last words to me before she passed away.

I went out from the bathroom and wore a pink pastel shirt with comfy sweatpants. You were always conscious about your body because scars was over it because of your father.

You breathe out.

You logged in into your laptop and open word document to write down your evaluation.

" Park Jimin.

Having episodes, nightmares, hearing voices, flashbacks, depression.

To do list;

- gain his trust
- bring his smile back
- cure him fully
- be there for him
- never give up on him.*** "

You let out a sigh.

" He must be so tired of constantly doing all those therapy which barely have any effect on him. " You let out a another sigh.

>>>>>

*BEEP BEEP*

You woke up to the sound of your alarm. Thankfully, you weren't late this time. You had a quick shower and you open your closet.

" Blue pastel blouse or black tee... hmmm " You thought really hard.

Then a thought hits you. If you were to wear a black tee, wouldn't that means you would dull and probably will have a higher chance of patients would feel dull as well. Afterall clothes makes a person right?