Begining

Y/N POV

I decided to get some food for Jimin as a sign that i'm sorry for what ever i said the last time. I knock onto his door and walked in. He looked at me unamused.

" Here. " i said while i gave him the food. He looked at me blankly. " I feel guilty about last time okay.. " i added on.

" Pfft. Well that's surprising. Usually walnut heads are arrogant and not caring, especially coming from you. Are you sure you didn't poison it or something? " he said.

I scoffed. " Yah! i was just trying to be nice to you. Well it's alright if you don't want it i can just eat it by myself. " i said, walking away.

" Wait!... " he said and i turned back to him. " I'll eat it. Thanks. " i smiled slightly and gave him the food.

" See you later then Jimin. " i said trailing off to my office.

That was weird. I've never seen this side of him before.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin's POV

I looked at Y/N walking away from the room. I smiled to myself. I guess she wasn't that much of a walnut head afterall.

30 minutes past and it was time for my daily therapies. I lazily walked to the therapy room and saw Y/N there whom is talking to the therapist seriously. Damn.

" Oh Jimin! You're here. " the therapist said.

Y/N turned to look at me and gave me a warm smile. Damn. I swear my cheeks were stained with pink blush.

" So, let's start this shall we? " Y/N said.

It was Psychological Welfare. I sighed. Not again. I slowly walked into a room and i was shocked to see that the room is completely dark. I started to get anxiety and i could feel my panic attack coming to me as my body wired up.

Suddenly, i felt a warm presence holding my hand. " AHH ! " i screamed while shoving that hand away. Things suddenly became even more darker. I could hear voices inside of me and i quickly cover my ears. It's coming. Again.

The room suddenly turned bright and i saw Y/N rushing towards me.

" Are you alright??? Are you hurt anywhere?? Can you hear me?? " Y/N said while looking at me worriedly.

I was afraid. I immediately embraced her. I didn't want to think about all those flashbacks. About how my mother was stabbed. Voices in my head were still mumbling gibberish and i held her tighter as i slowly feel light headed.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Y/N POV

I slowly followed Jimin into the dark room. His breathe was uneven, he began to walk even more slowly. I looked at him worried. Is he having an episode? I decided to hold his hand so he wouldn't be afraid but he shoved my hand and started to scream and he placed his hands over his ears tightly. Panicked, i quickly open the light and rush back to him.

" Are you alright?? Are you hurt anywhere?? Can you hear me?? " i asked him.

He suddenly embraced me into his chest tightly. I froze. His heartbeat was beating like crazy. His breathe was still uneven. He was also shaking badly. Not knowing what to do, i just stayed in that position and he held me tightly not wanting to let me go until i feel something heavy over my shoulder.

He fainted.

" JIMIN! JIMIN! WAKE UP! CAN YOU HEAR ME " i shook him and he was not responding to me. I quickly bring him to the floor and used my stethoscope to check for his breathing. It was beating but weakly. I immediately brought him to the ER room to do a further check on him.

I immediately inject him with anesthetic drug to relieve his pain. I asked the nurse to check for his blood type and check his condition. He was finally breathing normally and brought back to his room for him to rest after awhile.

The nurse handed me the file for Jimin's condition and i was right. He was having his episode. I sighed. I went to his room to check on his condition again. I sat close to him and examine how peaceful hus sleeping face. He looks like a angel sent from heaven. I sighed again.

" If only you could be this peaceful everyday. " I said while holding his pale big hands. " I promised you that i will cure you and you will be fine again. " i added.

My eyes begin to feel even more heavier and i slept on the edge of the bed, holding his hands.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

mwheheh hi guys!! i hope the chapters so far are okay hehe !! 😁
have a great day ahead yeah !!