Fluttering

Jimin's POV

The ray of sunlight hits my eye. I woke up having a slight headache. Just what had happen? I groaned slightly in pain. I felt a hand holding mine so i look down. To my surprise, It was Y/N, sleeping soundly.

My eyes soften at this view.

Who would have thought she would look so cu-- . I quickly shook that thought. I must've been nuts for thinking like that. I slowly removed my hands from hers without waking her up but i failed miserably. I accidentally slammed my hands to my face.

OUCH. I cursed to myself.

I look at Y/N to see if she's awake from the loud thud but she was still sleeping. What a sleepy head. I chuckled. My hand betrayed me as it slowly made it up to Y/N's hair, removing it out from her slim, paled face. Her eyes twitched and i immediately close my eyes, pretending to be asleep.

" Oh shoot!! I'm late again !! " she immediately stood up.

Y/N looked at him, thinking that he was still sleeping and adjusted his bed sheets, tucking him in like how his mother used to when he was a little child.

She then exited the room. 

I opened my eyes and sigh.

****************

Working as a psychiatrist is not easy at all. You meet with different kind of patients that has unique state of health. It was really painful for you to see those kinds of patients, suffering from different kind of illness and it makes you feel more disheartened because some of the illness are incurable.

You are walking with heavy steps towards Jimin's room, to check on his condition, and to talk to him so that you will understand him more and can help him recover as fast as possible.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Y/N POV

" I guess i need to smile right? " you thought to yourself.

You walk in the room, smiling towards Jimin who looked horrified.

" Yah! Are you a PSYCHO?! Why are you smiling like that! It's creeping me out. " Jimin retorted. I just scoffed in disbelief.

" I was just trying to nice okay! Afterall i AM a doctor and you're my patient. " You said.

Jimin looked down slowly after you said that.

" It's weird... Other doctors dont't smile when they see me. Well, i guess that i'm just too much of a burden for them to smile at.. " Jimin muttered sadly but loud enough for you to hear.

Your eyes soften. You sat at the edge of his bed and look and Jimin who looked... Lost.

" Well, don't see me like other doctors. I can be your friend instead you know? That is if you are okay with it.... " I said softly.

He looked at her, shocked. He never thought of becoming friends with a walnut he- erm doctor.

He suddenly thought of him. Who used to be his best buddy.

" Fine.. " He muttered.

" Great! Now let share stories about ourselves. That's what friends do right? " I exclaimed.

We started talking about how life was, how our childhood were and let me tell you, at that moment, i never looked at him as a patient but as a actual...friend.

He shared with me how he used to dance and make music which made me impress, well not quite because his body built says so.

He told me how his dad was alcoholic and would beat him up everytime his dad is home and that was our similarity. But i never told him that side of my life. It was... traumatising.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

After a good 2 hours of talking to Jimin, you had to back to do your admin work.

You smiled all the way back to your office, looking down and you BUMPED into someone else. Geez, when will i ever stop bumping into someone you thought.

" I'm sorry " I bowed at the stranger that i bumped into and looked at him. I was in awe. His eyes mesmerized me. He looked so.. ethreal. His flawless features makes me ponder if he's a human or a angel.

" It's alright pretty doctor. " He smiled at me with his eyes sparkling. My eyes widen. Did he just call me.... pretty.... This was a complete opposite reaction when i bumped into Jimin.

I quickly looked away and bowed to him and ran to my office.

" Did i just went to heaven for a moment???? " I was still shocked as though my soul left me.

I closed my eyes took a deep breathe. Right when i open my eyes, Taehyung was so close to me.

" AHHH! " I fell on my butt. Taehyung just chuckled

" Am i that breathe-taking that you fall? " He said while he reach out his hand for me to grab on.

" Tsk. You are not that good-looking enough to take my breathe away. " I sneered.

He just cleared his throat.

" Yah! Tsk. Anyway why didn't you answer your call? I almost thought you were gone. Don't you know how worried i was.... " Taehyung stared straight into my eyes.

" Y-you called me? " I said trying to break the tense. I touched my pocket and realised my phone was MISSING.

ASDFGHJKL.

Taehyung faced palmed at how dumb i can be.

Being careless was another trait you have. Well.... ermmm too careless in fact.

I frowned really hard as i was thinking where i put it. Taehyung place his index finger on my forehead to ease my frown-line. (( im so bad at explaining im sorry ))

" Don't frown. You look old. " He chuckled and walked away, leaving me in despair.

I then remembered. IT WAS AT JIMIN'S ROOM!

*Bingo!!*

I quickly dashed towards his room.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jimin's POV

It was really a good talk with Y/N. She is an amazing listener. Well obvious because she's a doctor. I laid back and stretch my legs when i hear something hard fell.

I looked down and it was a phone. A pink Iphone that has a bunny phone case. I picked it up and realised it was Y/N's phone. What an idiot.

Her phone was not secured with a lock. Aish this walnut head is so careless. I decided to keep it until she come and claimed it. At the same time... I'm curious. I was deciding if i want to peek on her privacy or just wait...

Aish i'm just going to look. I mean it won't be long. I unlocked and saw a wallpaper of her and a boy. It looks like her age. Is it her boyfriend?.....

○○○○○○○○

WEEEEE. I DINT MEAN TO DO A  CLIFF HANGER BUT BUT BUT IT'S PART OF THE PLANN MWHEHRHR. hope yalls like my book so far ya!!

sooo who exactly did she bumped into? who was in her wallpaper. is it as what Jimin predicted or... 😈

Anywayss, is my wattpad the only one with problem or??