Feelings?

Hello!! I've been on fire writing this FF and i just had to release this chapter mwhehehe. enjoyyy !!! and have a great day from wherever you are :)

************

My thoughts were interrupted by my door open at a violent swing. It was Y/N.

" Ji-min did y-you s-see my ph-one " She said in-between breathes. She looked at what i was holding and her eyes widen.

" YAH WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO LOOK AT MY PHONE YOU IDIOT?! " She screamed as she marched over towards me.

" YAH who are you calling an IDIOT when YOU are the IDIOT " I retorted back.

She tried to snatch her phone back but i didn't let her and i don't know why but i wanted to tease her.

I swing her phone back and forth and she was whining. Just when she thought i was going to give her the phone back, i swing it backwards and she jumped on me. Out of instinct, i held onto her waist.

We both froze as we looked into each other eyes. We didn't want to look away. I then started to hear something that was beating like a drum... Before i know it, it was my... heart.

" Jimin?.... " a voice came from the door.

We both look at the door and Y/N immediately move away from me. It was Hoseok Hyung.

" Oh Hyung what's up? " I asked him.

He was staring at Y/N and it looks so weird. It was filled with.... lust but not in a sexual way of course.

" Did we met before? " Hoseok Hyung asked Y/N.

Y/N looked up to him and she was in dazed.

" Oh! The angel! " She exclaimed before she quickly covered her mouth with her tiny hands.

Angel??? Hoseok hyung??? Pffftt. What a joke. Y/N was looking at him as though he was God.

She never looked at me like that before.... wait WHAT?! No no no no no no no no no no. This is wrong. No

" Angel? Me? " Hoseok hyung chuckled.

" You are a smart one pretty doctor. " He added.

Something in me was triggered. It was like my whole body boiling. I was turning green. But... Why? Do i like her?

I watched as Y/N looked at him shyly. Both of them staring into each other as though they are in their own little world, completely ignoring me.

" Yah walnut head! Get out. Don't you know there's a guest that i need to talk to? " I said out of anger.

She glared at me but once she look at Hoseok, she immediately put on her sweetest smile and walked out. Damn.

" Jimin. Who's that? She's pretty. Is she single? Is she your doctor? " Hoseok asked while his eyes lit up.

I frowned.

" Why? You want to date her? " I blurted out.

His face immediately turned red and he looked down, embarrassed.

" Seolma... ( no way... ) " i added.

He just kept quiet.

Y/N's POV

I went out of the door smiling. OMG DID I JUST SAW AN ANGEL JDDJKSK. But why was he in Jimin's room? Are they related? Well.. They kinda look alike.. Pfft. What a complete opposite brothers they are.

Then i got reminded of what happen in Jimin's room.

HEUK. WE H.U.G.G.E.D . DID WE REALLY DO THAT. ASDFGHJKL