This Life: For BlOoDy_RaVeN_14

This Life

Part Two Of Another Life

For BlOoDy_RaVeN_14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A year after the first one ended

**************************

He just wouldn't give up! Every other day you had to move out of the country. Despite having tons of money, you didn't want to be constantly on the move. You wanted to settle down. Live a few years peacefully before returning. You knew you'd return to him, but you'd like time to wrap your head around everything.

But no! The stubborn bratty vampire prince couldn't take "give me time" for an answer. Neither could he take "I promise I'll return, just give me time to breathe and think." Honestly, you swore the notes you left just made him more determined. That was why you stopped leaving them three months after your escape.

You shouldn't be trying to escape your soul mate, but neither should you be held captive by said soul mate (cough cough).

You tried to slow your breathing. They had only been this close to catching you twice before. Both times you barely managed to disappear in time. This time you feared you would not be so lucky.

You could usually blend in with a crowd. You could easily maneuver through the crowd and be long gone before they even dared to embed themselves with the crowd to find you. But this time you chose a secluded part of the city to stay in. And it was night, making it difficult to see every detail. The vampires had the upper hand.

You ran to the roof, hoping to be able to jump across to the next building and escape that way, but, as hinted, tonight you had no such luck.

The guards were close behind you. You slammed the door, no longer caring if they heard the door, for they could hear your every heartbeat. You dashed to the edge to see the one face you both feared and loved.

"Hiccup," you whispered, breathless. You gasped for air, staring at your soul mate, who was surrounded by a dozen guards on the exact roof you planned to escape to.

"(Y/ N)."

The guards chasing you swung the door open, you whirled around and took a step back.

"Don't! Stop!" a frightened voice pleaded. You'd recognized the voice and turn to make sure Hiccup was okay. He was fine, other than the fearful look casted upon his features. You took a step back during your turn and slipped.

"Ah!" You were caught by a guard within milliseconds. You frowned, knowing they were running at human pace to lead you into this exact trap. "No!" You fought back, ignoring the fact that you were still on the edge. "No! I don't want to go back! No!"

Suddenly, Hiccup stood before you as two guards took firm hold of your shoulders and arms. Hiccup leaned forward, a frown on his face. "Sorry, my love, but I'm afraid you have no choice but to return home. Come," he turned in a graceful and powerful manner. "We head for the castle immediately."

You struggled the whole way downstairs and to the car. "No! Hiccup, let me go! Make them release me! Hiccup!"

"Silence her. I can't stand her voice," he spat, not turning to look at you. His words mixed with his venom hurt. You let out a defeated sigh and shut up. Realizing you gave up, the guards didn't bother to "silence" you.

The trip back the castle involved an hour long car trip and a thirteen or so hour flight. You were woken up to board the plane but went out like a light before take off. You rarely had any sleep since you ran away. After sleeping in your soul mate's arms, sleeping away from him seemed near impossible.