13. Surviver Series & The AMA's

Start from the beginning

"Trust Nobody"
(feat. Selena Gomez & Tory Lanez)

[Selena Gomez:]
Mmmm, hahaha
I'm a tell you how I want it.
Baby, tell me how you need it. Hope you're good at keeping secrets.
Say you're good at keeping secrets. 'Cause you know I don't trust nobody.
I know you don't trust nobody.
Said only I can touch your body.
So baby you know, I know, you know, I don't.
You know I don't trust nobody.
You don't trust nobody. Said only I can touch your body.
Yeah only I can touch your body.
'Cause only you know, I know, you know, I don't.
You know I don't trust nobody

I walked down the ramp and seen the boys I went to go hug them except Harry. He wasn't even looking at me. He had some girl next to him. He had his hand around her shoulder. I went with my girls who were outside the ring. Nikki Bella's song came on for five seconds and she didn't come out. The girls and I looked at each other. I looked in the ring and seen Charlotte smiling and laughing along with her stupid protege. I got on the matte outside the ring. "Wtf did you do," I yelled at her and the ref got in front of me. The big scream at the top of the ramp came on with a camara man running towards Nikki. Natalia was on her said. She asked Nikki if she was alright and if she was going to be able to come out. The doc said she couldn't. Because he didn't know her conditions and how she got hurt. I looked in the ring. "Your going down," I said. "Well as far as I know you guys lost and Team Raw took the win on this one. Your team isn't completed," she said getting in my face. I pushed her and I jump off the ring when I pointed to the ramp. Nattie's song came out and she came out. I smiled. Once we where on our side and them on there's Nattie started off with team raw's Alicia Fox. With in the first ten minutes Nattie eliminate her then Charlotte came in and I tagged my self in. We where at it. She tagged snoop dogs cousin Sasha. I tagged Becky and Charlotte tagged herself back in. She wanted to go one on one with our smackdown women's champion. Charlotte and Sasha kept going back and forth and they where on the same team. All of my side went to attack them and so did there side. My cousin Nia which was on team raw got my girls off. We all went back on our side. Naomi got tagged back in and it was her and Nia. Nia eliminated Naomi with a count out. I went in and I got her and a lock position where she tapped out. I felt bad for eliminating her. I mean we're family and we where going to face each other at some point. I tagged Alexa and she went at it with Sasha. Alexa eliminated Sasha. Charlotte and Nattie went at it. I kept getting distracted by Harry and that chick kissing every time. Louis seen me and punched Harry in the arm. Alexa was eliminated. I didn't even seen when she went in. Baylee went in and so did I then Nattie tagged her self in my hitting my back. "Sorry girl but your going to be our last hope," she said. Everyone here and my family knows if its a two on one I could win. Within five minutes Nattie got eliminated. I was Smackdown's last hope. It was Two on One. I smiled. They both where scared. I took on Baylee. After 2 minutes I pinned her. Now it was one on one. "Come on get in this ring don't back down now," I told her. I worked so hard with my dad and my whole family. My dad and the twins dad my uncle are the ones that trained me the most. And since I used to travel with Roman, Seth, Dean, and the twins, I did my training with them. I got good. I took Brazilian jujutsu, Karate, and got trained some boxing with people like Floyd Mayweather, Oscar De La Hoya and people from UFC like Conor Mcgregor and Brock lesner.

But anyways about 10 minutes I had her to the point where I wanted her to tap out or pin her. The ref said that this match has to be over within five minutes. I was ready to pin her the ref was at two and someone pulled my leg. It was Charlotte's little prodega. I couldn't do nothing even if I wanted to do something to her. But if I did I would've got disqualified. The ref seen. And banded her from ring side. Her and Charlotte where in shock. I was facing her and smirk towards her. I looked at the boys and smiled. Dana the prodega looks at where I was looking and went on and kissed him. He pussed her and she scoffed and that's when my auntie Stephanie the commissioner raw and her brother my uncle Shane who was the commissioner of Smackdown came out here to get her out. They stayed. I got back in and went in for the pin. When she rolled me over and tried to get me to tap out when I didn't let her do it. I did her tap out move on her and she tapped out. I did it I really did it. She looked at me. She really think she could bet me. She was wrong. She was messing with the wrong person. Uncle Shane, Louis, Niall, and Liam came in the ring and hugged me. I seen harry outside the ring with her. I'm guessing uncle Shane and auntie Stephanie let them come in.

We all walked backstage. Everyone congratulated me and I said thanks. So did auntie Stephanie. The reason I call them Auntie and uncle. Is because them and their dad have a long history with my dad. I told everyone I was going to go get ready for the AMA's and so did those who where going to the red carpet with me. Both of them where grampa Vince kids. Vince McMahon is the owner of the company which was handed down to him when his dad passed away. Shane his son was supposed to take over it but he didn't take it. Be passed the offer. The company is supposed to be passed down to the next generation son. And since grampa had Shane then Stephanie. The only way she was chief of brand officer (CBO) was because of her husband. Uncle Shane decided to come back this year on February and gramps told him if he wanted to take over over both shows he had to have one last match against The Undertaker at WrestleMania 32. If he won he would've taken over Raw and Stephanie of Smackdown. Which he lost and took over Smackdown. So yeah that's that. I finished and got out the shower when Lindsey the hair and make up stylist came in and started on my hair.

(A/N: Next chapter coming tomorrow)