Chapter 6 part 4

I watched him disappear out the window. I spun around on my heels and sped back to closet and started to throw clothes into my bag. Things were going well until I heard a horrible crack come from the door and the blade of an ax cut through the thin wood. Looking at me through the huge crack I saw the girl's dark blue eyes, wild and crazy, her long hair black hair tangled around her face. She looked crazy; her pretty face twisted and ugly.

        "Come on Addieca you and your husband can't hide in this room forever!"
The girl was shoved away and replaced by the ugliest man I've ever seen. His face was old and leathery and red sores formed around his mouth, his hair was little too non-existent, his eyes were black as coal.
      His eyes locked with my own and I was a deer caught in headlights, "Now you are a pretty one. Open the door and my...er... sister and I aren't gonna hurt ya." He tried coaxing me to the door but I was frozen to the spot.

       He sneered at me and shoved his hands through the crack and reached for the handle. Whatever trance I was in was broken and I ran to the window; the man screamed behind me, as I hoisted my lower body out and down the window.

      "Get back here you bitch!" Cried the shrill voice of the girl; I looked to see her and the man standing by the window. It's only a matter of time before they come down the stairs. I thought as I quickly searched the area around me. My heart was slowly dropping when I couldn't find Orion; I looked everywhere in the immediate area, I did not call out for I was too afraid that Crazy One and Crazy Two was close by.

      I have two options here: I can stay here and hope Orion comes back, but also risk myself being caught. Or I can get somewhere safe and hope he did the same. The choice was an obvious one but I found myself rooted to the spot. I couldn't leave without knowing if Orion was safe or not, but as the angry voices of our not-so-happy hosts drew closer I had no other choice.