One

My name is Trinity Blu. I'm normal teenager compared to my kind, but to humans I'm a man-eater. I don't eat people. That's disgusting. I was born with a twin. Serenity. She's my other half. The reason I get through the days. Without her, who knows where I'll be. Our parents died two years back. When we were seventeen. Now nineteen years old we both get abused. Sexually abused, physically abused. I keep to together because of my sister. She's older than me by a minute. I feel bad, she protects me causing her more beatings. They make us watch. As she get sexually abused or even me. They make us watch. They hold us down so we can't do anything. They keep us weak so our wolves can't do anything. Packs are supposed to be family. I do not call this pack my family. This is a hell whole. Living hell. Our only way out is to run away and become rouges.

"Trinity, come on. We have to make dinner for the Alpha." My sister Serenity tapped my shoulder.

I nodded and followed her out. I limped into the kitchen and we began to cook for the pack and the Alpha. Oh I forgot to mention, I don't talk. I can talk but I stopped when our parents died. I grabbed the stake seasoning from the cabinet. We have to cook for over a hundred of hungry werewolves. I sighed as we got to work. My stomach growled but we don't eat what they eat. Once we were done making sure every pieces of meat was perfectly. Medium rare. Mashed potatoes and green beans on the side. We made there plates just as they pilled in. With help from some kind people we passed out the plates. Now time to make our food.

Fucking tuna fish sandwich with one fucking pickle. Yes, that's what we eat. We took our food to our room as they ate. After they were done we walked down cleaning up. Washing the dishes and cleaning the house up. We barely get a break from this. I jumped as I felt hands on my shoulder.

"Some one has been a cookie." He kissed my neck.

I felt disgusted. I thought that if I done things right that they would leave me alone. I guess not. His hand ran down my shoulder, groping my breast. I sniffed, I wanted speak up but it was pointless he wasn't going to listen.

He grabbed my hair and slung me to the ground. I was kicked me in the side. That's going to leave a bruise. Tears rushed down my face. He climbed on top of me. Pulling my pants down. He unbuckled his pants. Why did I have to clean so far away from my sister. I cried, trying to mind link with her but nothing. I felt him push inside me. I wanted to puck. Tears falling down the side of my face. I wanted to die. Why can't he just kill me inside. I closed my eyes wishing it too go away. He pulled out.

"Come here you little bitch." I kept my eyes closed.

Warm liquid shot onto my face. Disgusting bastard. One day, I will come back and kill him. Just wait. I laid there, wishing I was dead. I felt gentle arms pick me up.

"I'm so sorry." His voice cracked.

I looked to see the Alpha's youngest son. The one who actually cares about me and sister. He'll sneak us food and drinks. Help us out when no one is looking. I'm thankful for him. I closed my eyes resting my head on his shoulder.

I woke up in my bed, clean with fresh clothes on. Serenity standing looking out the window. I sat up, pain shot through my body.

"Trinity, get rest." She turned too me.

"How did I get here?" I asked

I only speak around my sister. Something I don't.

"Some pack member found you." She sniffed. "He brought you too me."

"It's fine, don't cry." I sighed.

"It's not fine Trinity, none of this is fine." She cried. "After he was done with you he came and beat me because you told him no."

I looked down.

"I'm sorry." I sniffed.

"We're going to leave, run away. Tomorrow night." Serenity walked over too me. "I have some stuff pack for us."

"Where will we go?" I asked her.

"Nowhere, we'll become rogues." Serenity green eyes searched mine.

We look just alike besides the eyes. I have my mom's while she has my dad eyes. I looked down at the picture of our mom and dad. They wouldn't want this life of us. They would want to us to be happy. We're not happy here.

"Okay." I nodded. "Just get me out of this hell pit."

"Let's get some rest." Serenity climbed up next to me, wrapping me in her arms.

I drifted off to sleep, tomorrow is going to be a long day.

xxxxxxxxxxx

First chapter and I already feel good about this book. I hope you all like it.

Please Comment & Vote

Xx

~ Quiet people have the loudest minds.