They tried handcuffing me, but I was able to pick the locks. They tied my hands together instead, but I got out. I was able to escape.

You can't restrain Talia Vicore, that's for sure.  

I duck, and feel Hook's blade scratch me from the side of my throat to my chin. The ropes binding my hands fall away, and I turn and kick Hook in the stomach. He doubles over, and I start to run. The campsite explodes in chaos. Pirates fight Lost Boys, now that I'm away. 

But I feel a yank on my ankle, and I fall face first into the dirt. I look over my shoulder, and see Hook and Gisabell, each have a hold on my ankles. I try to grasp something to hold on to, but I only come up with dirt and branches. 

I flip onto my back, and come face to face with Gisabell Smee. Her black hair hangs near her face, and she growls at me, "Not today girl. Yer' not gittin' away, if you smug 'nuff to think so." She flips me over, pressing my face into the dirt, and digs her knee into my back. She ties my hands behind my back, and binds my arms by my elbows to my body. She whips out a knife, and holds it to my neck.

"Pan!" She spits. I see Peter turn, and sees me again. 

Everyone stops moving. "Now you Lost Boys are goin to be real nice, and set down your weapons, or I'll have to start carving this Lost Girl's pretty face." She spins me around, and looks me in the eye. "Be a shame too," She says, smirking. "You have your papa's eyes."

Now THAT has me angry. I spit a mixture of blood and spit in her face. Her eyes grow dark, darker than I have ever seen them, and spins me around, facing my family of Lost Boys. A pirate is collecting their weapons.

All the pirates stand beside us. I try to move from her grip, but her grip is like iron.

There is no lock to pick, no way for my hands to manuever out of the ropes that bind them together.

I need the use of my arms to do that.

But Gisabell is smart, she knows how to keep someone restrained.

But I can't stay here, can't go with them.

It would be exactly what Hook wants:

He'd get his daughter back, and crush my Peter in the process.

Peter's POV---

I can't let them hurt her. 

Can't let them hurt my Lost Girl.

Her eyes fasten onto mine. 

I can't let them take her away from me either.

But if they don't go, then they'll hurt her for sure. 

Then, I feel a sharp, cold blade held to my neck.

I hear the Lost Boys gasp, and I turn to see soot like black hair, and the dirt smudged face of....

Sooter.

"Sooter?" I ask quietly. He nods. "Hook promised me I could go with them if I helped him." He whispers into my ear.

"Sooter, you traitor!" All our eyes snap to Talia, now struggling against Gisabell. "Sooter, don't do this. Dont' hurt Peter, just put the knife away." 

Hook smiles at me. "Talia dear, you see, it works like this. If you resist, Sooter over there WILL hurt Peter. And if Peter resists, then Smee here will hurt you." And Hook turns to look at all the Lost Boys. "And if any of YOU try to stop us, we hurt both of them." 

Hook's plan is brilliant. He holds us under his thumb by threatening the people we love.

I glare at Hook. "Hook." The soft voice of Talia says.