He Has To Ask the Other Jack For a Condom - Gilinsky

It's the last night of tour.

I came on the tour with Jack and Jack to help with the organization, since I need everything to be organized all of the time, and to keep Jack and Jack company.

"Congratulations," I breathe against his lips. "You did great."

Right now, my husband has me pushed against the wall, hands gripping my thighs while mine mess with the hair on the nape of his neck.

"Can you show me?" He gives me his signature smirk.

I playfully roll my eyes but nod, crashing my lips onto his.

He leads me over to the bed, laying me flat down on it.

"Go get a condom," I order.

"Baby," he whines.

I give him a look.

He's wanted a baby since our wedding day but I currently just want to enjoy the married life.

He sighs, opening his suitcase and shuffling through it.

He pauses but then pushes things even faster.

"What?" I finally ask.

"I can't find a condom," he slams the top of his suitcase down and starts to make his way towards the door. "I'll just go get one from Johnson."

"Why would Johnson have condoms? He doesn't get any."

I hear him laugh at my comment as he walks down the hallway.

He returns a few minutes later, with a condom and a smirk.

"Let's do this."

"You took too long babe, now I'm tired," I smirk in triumph as I roll over.

I visualize his shocked expression and have to hide my giggles.

I have school tomorrow and I just finished this huge Spanish project that's due tomorrow #holla

That's also the reason why this is posted at 10:30 on a Sunday night. I'm really bad at Spanish so I'm nervous for my presentation tomorrow, but oh well.

I was up until 12:30 last night writing for this (since I like to write ahead) and I was just thinking about something I should probably ask about. Do you guys like when I do two small preferences and post them at the same time or would you prefer I do one big preference like this?

Sometimes I do smaller ones since they're just faster.

I hope you enjoyed this! If you have any requests just let me know! Comment or message me if you're shy, I get it.