He Calls You by His Last Name - Johnson

"What a fancy restaurant for such an unclassy couple, Mr. Johnson," I tease as I step out of Jack's car.

It's our one year anniversary and even though I'm three months pregnant Jack decided to take me out to an elegant restaurant.

"Only the best for my best, Mrs. Johnson," Jack replies.

A smile starts to spread across my face and I stare my boyfriend down, waiting for him to notice.

"What?"

"You called me Mrs. Johnson," I inform him.

A red blush starts to spread across his face and he stares down at the pavement, then reaches his arm out for me.

"Force of habit," he tells me quietly.

"You've done it before?"

"Reservation for Mr. and Mrs. Jack Johnson," he says to the hostess, ignoring my question.

"Mr. and Mrs. Jack Johnson, huh?" I grin as we sit down at a clothed table.

"Shut up," the blonde grumbles, flipping through his menu.

"Aw, don't get mad," I coo, reaching over the table and grabbing his hand. "I think it's cute."

His blue eyes meet mine. "You do?"

"Of course. I love you."

"I love you too," he leans across the table and kisses me.

We go back to looking at our menus.

"Hopefully I'll be Mrs. Johnson someday."

"I think we're on the right track," Jack points to my stomach and I laugh.

"We're not the typical couple, are we babe?"

"No, but I wouldn't have it any other way."