stars and snowflakes

STARS AND SNOWFLAKES
A Short Story
Yashlynn Amore Penrose
yashlynn29

____________________________

e p i g r a p h

 ❝As hard as I try to blame
everything that happens on fate,
I can't
because the truth is
we control our lives.❞

-Yashlynn Amore Penrose,
author of Stars and Snowflakes

____________________________

e x t e n d e d   s u m m a r y

Akansha thought that falling in love meant beautiful, blissful days. Attraction and feeling someone's hand clasped right around yours, as if they had held hands all their lives.

That's how it felt when she was around him. It felt so wholly and perfect that she couldn't be sure any of it was really happening.

But then they stumbled, and each held out their hands to catch themselves. Unbound from one another, Akansha can feel fate intervening.

Palm readers, death, love and heartbreak, it is all in the cards.

Cards that Akansha can't deny, even if they force her to fold.

To give up the person she loves.

____________________________

n o t e

Firstly, I would like to mention this is not a Christmas story. The title is merely a coincidence.

This story is loosely based on reality. The characters are all inspired my real life mother, sisters and friends, though the names used are not their actual names. Some of the dialogues and events written in this story are things they have really said and happened involving them.

The only fictional part of the story is the male character and the love story between him and the lead. There are no real guys in my life, sadly.

If you choose to read this story despite my crappy writing, thank you. If you think there's room for improvement, leave some feedback. If you liked it, drop some votes and words of encouragement!

____________________________

t i m e l i n e

Started writing - [19/11/2016]
Finished writing - [18/12/2016]

Started posting - [25/12/2016]
Finished posting - [23/02/2017]

____________________________

s t a t u s

Completed

____________________________

c o p y r i g h t

Copyright
STARS AND SNOWFLAKES
by yashlynn29
Written by Yashlynn Amore Penrose
Genre: Short Story, Romance

Copyright © Yashlynn Amore Penrose, 2016

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author, except in the case of a reviewer, who may quote brief passages embodied in critical articles or in a review.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

____________________________