Chapter Thirty Four ✓

WE'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED

SIMON, CLARY, AND I WERE DRAGGED THE POLICE STATION. That's where we thought we were going, anyway. "Why do I keep getting kidnapped?" Simon asked. We were dragged by the three men that captured us from our home. They brought us to a Chinese food place. I huffed, trying to kick him away, trying to beat him to get out of his grasp. "Not to be self-centred, but I think it's us that they're kidnapping this time." Clary said.

"Okay, what is going on? Alaric, did you arrest us for trespassing or something? Because news flash my twin and I were in our own apartment!" I hissed, annoyed. He made Clary and I sit down.

"We're just having a little conversation, that's all." He said. "Do you always handcuff people who you wanna talk to?" Simon asked, raising an eyebrow. "I bet this guy has one of the scariest online profiles ever."

"This guy is funny. I like funny."

"Look, I know you're both scared of Luke. He's trying to find you girls. We can keep you safe. You or you, just need to tell us where The Mortal Cup is." One of Alaric's men said.

"Everyone thinks we can find the Cup, but we don't know where it is!" Clary shouted at them.

"Think Clary, Bella. I'm trying to give you a chance."

I sighed. "We can't help you. I'm sorry. Now will you please let us go?"

"Play times over."

"Theo, just let me talk some sense into them."

"No. We did it our way. Now, we're gonna try it my way." Theo said. My eyes widened. Oh god, what's his way?

"Hey, hey!" Clary yelled, they dragged Simon away from us. "Hey, don't touch him!" I yelled, trying to kick and get out of my chair. "Don't move, Bella. Tell us where the Cup is. Or your funny friend dies."

"Please... Please, Please. Don't hurt Simon, okay?" Clary begged. Simon was being dragged away.

"We promise, we swear to you. I do not know where the cup is!" I said. "That's too bad. Get rid of him." Theo hissed. "What? Hey, let go of me!" Simon yelled. "Bella!" Simon yelled. "Please. Wait, don't hurt him!"

"No, stop!"