Chapter 40

"Gather as many witnesses as you can before the snow sticks to the ground that's when they will come for us" that's all Alice left behind before leaving to who knows where. I didn't see this coming , none of it, not us being targeted by the most powerful vampires, Jasper and I not being mates ,Alice and Logan leaving, it's been hell. Carlisle is running out of ideas and Edward is panicking doesn't want to show it. I'm trying to help out and focus on ideas but Jasper is there too, and it's hard to avoid him, I still love him but we don't belong together. He knows the way I feel , he knows how heartbroken I am, and I know what he thinks of me, but we can't be together.

"We can go to denalis house , and asked them" Edward says.

"Good idea, who are they ?" I ask.

"Irenas sisters,they are reasonable" Edwards explains.

"I'll go" I say

"I will too" Jasper say after, I roll my eyes. Can't he see I'm not trying to be close to him.

"One of you can go, we are taking the car" I look at Jasper.

"Violet can go, I'll go with Rosalie and emmet" Jasper says .

"Thank you" I tell him, I walk upstairs to my room, yes me and Jasper still share a room, but he rarely goes in it. I get my jean jacket and go back downstairs.

"Ready?" I asks, I nod my head. I walk to grab renny but Jacob had taken her already.

"I got her" he says, I put my hands up at self defense and continue walking to the car. Edward gets in the driver seat, Bella in the passenger, me ,renny, and Jacob in the back. 43 hour drive, love it.

----
It's white outside , look how beautiful. It also reminds me when I stab myself. Renesmee fell asleep , we managed to get here before 43 hours ,thanks to Edwards reckless driving. We are going up a mountain, to a small cottage house. There's four vampires outside, two blonde women, one women with brown hair, and one guy with brown hair as well.

"Violet come with me" Edward says, I nod and unbuckle my self. I step out of the car and follow Edward. We approach them.

"Edward, what a surprise. Whose this?" The blonde with curly hair asks.

"This is violet , are new member of the family" Edward introduces me.

"Nice to meet y'all" I say , making eye contact with all of them.

"Nice to meet you too, Im Carmen , this is Eleazar , tanya and Kate, i don't mean to be rude, but you guys seem really worried" the lady with the brown hair says

"Have you heard from irena?" Edward asks.

"No, she hasn't came home" Tanya answers.

"Why is your wife in the car,And is that a dog?" Eleazar asks

"Our family is in danger , we need your help" Edward says ignoring Eleazar questions.

"What Happened?" Carmen asks.

"It's hard to explain, but can you be opened minded, please?" Edward says, they all nod. I turn around to tell Jacob to come out.

"Bring her" I say through my mind, Jacob , Bella and Renesme step out. Once they see renny they gasp and walk back. Are they serious?

"The vultori will come for us" Kate says.

"You get that thing out of here" Tanya says.

"She's just a child, calm down" I say to her. Edward pulls me a bit back.

"She's not what it looks like" Edward calmly says.