Chapter 24

It's been 3 days after we arrived at forks. Right now me and nana are baking cookies. For some some reason we got up this morning and we were just craving cookies like crazy.

"Pass me the flour" nana tells me, so I did. I passed it around her and placed back in its place.

"Violet, really?" Nana says , I giggle and give her the flour. She gives me a smirk, and throws a hand full of flour to me, I gasped at it.

"Nana your going down" I say and do the same to her. We start throwing flour everywhere. The floor was getting slippery. I ran across the kitchen to take cover, I hid behind the chair.

"Got cha" nana says scaring me so hard, I jumped and ran which caused me to fall on my butt. I started to laugh nonstop, of course nana joined in too.

"Violet- are -you okay?" Nana says between laughs, I nod yes while holding in my laugh. I get up.

"It's so sad, I laugh at my own self" I say, giggling.

"Oh dear" nana says trying to breath normally from all the laughing. She lets a small scream, I turn to look at her. She's grabbing her chest.

"Nana, you alright?" I ask.

"Yes, just give me the pills from the cabinet" she says, I nod and go grab the medicine. I look at the pills billy had suggested for nana to take, there's like two left.

"Here" I say giving them to her.

"Thanks sweetie" says nana, she takes the last two and grabs a cup of water.

"Honey, I need you to go to Billy's house to get more pills. Please" she says, I haven't seen Astrid or Lydia in a long time. Not even Paul.

"Okay, let me just take a shower. Do you need me to help you clean up?" I ask.

"No I got it, I'll just put the cookies in the oven. And when your back they will be done" nana says, I nod and go upstairs. I take a quick shower and get all the flour out. I step out of the shower and get changed into just some plain ripped skinny jeans, and a band shirt. I put on my black high top converse.

"Hello" I scream to the top of my lungs. I turn to see Jasper.

"Dude!you almost killed me" I say grabbing my chest.

"Sorry" he says.

"Violet, all you alright?" Nana says opening the door. I look to see Jasper left.

"Yeah, I just thought I saw a bug" I say, she nods and leaves.

"A bug ?" Jasper says coming from behind the closet door.

"Hey it's not my fault you scared me" I say.

"Again I'm sorry darling" says Jasper. I lean in and kiss him. He pulls away quickly and gives a disgusting look.

"Sorry I didn't know I was a bad kisser" I say feeling bad. Damn I'm that bad.

"No-no, your an amazing kisser, trust me. It's just something feels different" Jasper says, I look at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I say. He starts looking around my room.

"Someone's been here" he says.