Chapter 16

I got up and started to run, hell no, his gonna eat me and the others aren't doing anything about it. I run back and see Lydia and Jacob.

"Guys!, run!" I say, but instead they jump over me and they turn into a werewolves .Good god, what else is gonna happened?, is a centaur gonna come out of the tree lines coming to my rescue. I watched as my best friends fight my once best friend as werewolves.This is to much to process in.

"Quil, embry take violet with Emily" Sam tells the two guys that were there. I guess that's there names. They nod and pick me up from the ground.

"Come on" one said and I quickly followed, I look back to see them fighting,I can't make up who is who, but I turn around and start to walk. We walked for a small while, we ended up in a small house hidden as well.

"Don't stare at sam fiancé, she hates it" I think quil said?, I'm not sure whose which. I nod but I keep my questions inside my head. I stay in my position, I don't know if I should trust them.

"Cmon violet, we don't bite" embry said?, I look at them

"Speak for yourself " the other says,We walk inside and I see a pretty girl with tan skin, her is down and she has her back turned, I smile at her as she turns around ,i see she has a scar on her face, I try my best not to look,either way she's still beautiful.

"Whose this?" She asks the guys.

"This is violet Ray" embry says?,

"Ah the vampire girl" she says,

"Nice to meet you I'm emily" she says, I shake her hand.

"Your the wolf girl, hi I'm violet, well you already knew that" I say giggling.

"Yeah I am-well I'm engaged to one" she says and smiles at me. I nod simply.

"Muffins?" She asks as she places a big plate of muffins on the table that quil and embry are sitting at, I grab one. Soon Sam comes in.

"Hi baby" Emily says, and Sam comes next to her and kisses her, passionately. Awkward.
I hear laughter, I look out to see Paul, Jacob and Lydia laughing, they come in the house and I stare at them cold eye.

"Let's all talk by the beach, yeah?" Lydia suggested, I nod and followed them. We walk all the way to la push.

"Violet I am so sorry I went all Wolfy on you" Paul says,

"First of all it's okay, I didn't know THIS would of happen, second of all why the hell didn't y'all tell me what you were,I mean I already knew vampires existed" I say, they all three just look at me.

"Listen violet, it's complicated" Jacob says,

"I know, I'm sorry it's just- I thought y'all were my best friends, I thought y'all were normal, I thought I finally made friends that were not just fairy tales" I say, hopefully that's not offensive to them.

"Which I know your not, the impossible is possible" I say, remembering the words I had said to Jasper.

"I know we should of warned you sooner, but none of us knew what was happening, until uncle billy told us, there's a lot violet." Lydia says, I nod understanding that it isn't easy telling someone something personal. Specially something that is fairytale like, I sat on a rock and waited for them to explain, Lydia and Paul sat on the sand while Jacob sat on the rock next to me.

"Well remember when we had left all of a sudden to a private school?" Lydia says, I nod.

"Well me and Astrid has gotten sick, but it was only for a few days, my parents and astrids ended up talking to or uncle billy , which he eminently knew that we were changing, but were weren't quite sure, because girls don't change, it's rare. So just to be safe they told us to move with Jacob. Then here, Jacob explained this story that made us hate your Cullen's "She says.