Chapter 4

Im getting ready in a white dress and im looking in the mirror, my eyes, my eyes are gold. I look to my side and see my mother and sister looking at me " you look beautiful darling " says my mom. "He is so lucky" she says. "Whos he?" I asked but they start to disappear "mom!" I yell, "who is he?!" I yell again.

Beep beep beep

I hear my alarm go off ,i wake up in sweat. Ew, sixth time i had this weird dreams.

I get up and go to my restroom. Today is monday not really looking forward for school, last week nothing really happened between me and jasper he didn't talk to me after me sitting with the Cullen's. I didn't go with alice shopping either she was busy last minute, instead I went with astrid and lydia. I really didn't mind.

I look in the mirror and see my faded blue hair ,i need to dye it again. I get in the shower and i take about 5 minutes to get out just because i dont want to be late. I change into a black shirt with a red flannel over it (flannels are my life) and some grey jeans with boots.

I do my regular makeup and curl my hair. I grab my phone and see its 7:15 i got ready fast ,its good  for me to have , so i can convince the biology teacher to give me a better grade since all i do is think of jasper, and hes right next to me which makes it even worst.

"Bye nana ill be back soon" i say to nana and hug her.

"Bye sweetie be careful " she says, i nod and leave out the door, I get in the car. I get to school shortly instead of going  inside the building i stayed outside, i had a good 20 minutes before the bell rings.

I look and see the cullens have arrived as well. They get out and have umbrellas with them ,i look up at the sky the sun is bearly showing, i dont think about it but then jasper gets out of the car, i look at him and he looks at me but i turn around.
Im looking through my backpack trying to find some assignment I was gonna give the bio teacher ,then suddenly i hear a car coming really fast i turn around and bam!

  I look to see jasper by my side grabbing by my waist and has his other hand to a van ,i look at him in shock before i can say anything he leaves ,what the hell?

People start coming towards me saying stuff like "are you okay?" Or "did you hit your head?" I cant answer, i dont know what just happened.

Astrid and lydia are on my side,
"Violet i just called the ambulance their on there way,okay" lydia says, i just nod.

Shortly the ambulance comes and takes me and the idiot who can see where he's going to the hospital.
I get to the hospital and im transfer to a room with a lot of other people in it with curtains to separate each person, i get in mine which is next to that idiot.

"Alright whose next" i hear a deep genetal voice.

"Ms.Ray, hello, im Dr.cullen whats seems to be the problem" wow dude he oddly has the same white pale skin as all his adopted children and the same golden eyes, this doesn't add up.

"Well i was minding my own business until this idiot comes driving like a maniac and almost hits me with his van" i say.

"Okay well lets see how your feeling,  follow my finger" he says while he has a small flashlight on his other hand, I do as ordered.

"I think your just fine" he says smiling.

"You know it couldn't been worst , jasper saved me ,it was incredible he was so far away he cane to me fast, thank god" i say ,he suddenly looks up from his clip board.

"Aren't you lucky," he says while showing his smile.

"Sweetie what happened?" I heard someone say i turn around and nana in her gown with a rob over her and some flip flops.