Chapter 15

"Hey do you need a ride or what?" The biker says, Jasper disappears like dust.

"Yeah, take me to dilis shop" I tell the guy, I get on the back of him and hold on tight, I look up to see Astrid and Lydia looking at me. The guy starts his motorcycle and we get out of the alley.

"Your so stubborn" I see Jasper again.

"Then why did you leave me if I'm so stubborn enough, I needed you!" I yelled at him but he vanished. The motorcycle suddenly came to a stop.

"Listen I don't know what's wrong with you, your creeping me out, your talking to yourself, you know what I'm going to take you back to your friends" the dude says and starts the motorcycle again, probably is a good idea I go back. Why is Jasper showing up, he can't control my mind , only my emotions but he's to far away, this is not gonna help move on.

"Here we go" I look up to see we're back at the alley. I get off and thank the guy for no reason, I approach Lydia and Astrid.

"What he'll where you thinking Violet?" Lydia says,

"I don't know , I just felt like I needed to try how it felt to be in a Motorcycle before we finished the ones were fixing" I say trying to make up a lie, I actually don't even know why I went to him.

"That doesn't make sense dude" Lydia says.

"Lydia drop it she's fine, lets go home" Astrid says, Lydia nods and we make are way to the car.

------

We arrived at forks and the girls dropped me off at my house.

"Hey nana" I say entertaining the house, nana came home a few hours after I left with Astrid and Lydia.

"Hey sweetie, how was it?" She says.

"It was good, pretty tired though" I tell her.

"We'll go rest honey, I'm pretty sure tomorrow your gonna have to work with the guys again" she says, I nod and tell her goodnight. I make my way upstairs and close my door. I walk to get my computer and go to my email, I find Alice's email and click on it.

Dear Alice,

I miss you guys. Y'all have no idea what hell his put me through well maybe you do, but Lydia and Astrid are helping me along with two other people, and of course nana. Anaywas...
I saw him Alice.I saw Jasper, well his spirit or I don't know but It looked real, how is this possible. This months had me questioned if y'all were even real to me, of course y'all are but in your vampire form, see I don't even know what to believe, I question myself twice before I do something. Alice please answer me back as soon as you can, I need to feel relief, I haven't been myself , but like I said I've gotten better. Tell Jasper I love him. Tell everyone I love them. Please come back.

Love Violet.

I hope she answers back, I've send emails to Bella and rose but nun of them have answered back, also Alice but those where short emails. I go to my bed and fall into a peaceful sleep.

------

Two weeks have passed no reply from Alice, yet. What did happened is we finished the motorcycles, today were gonna try them out, me and nana are currently in are way there. We soon pull up at Billy's house, nana parks the car and I jump off the car to see Lydia, Astrid, Jacob and Paul.

"Hey guys, and I'm ready to test them out" I say to them,

"Okay Astrid and Jacob first" Lydia says, we all nod and watch them get in the motorcycles.

"Good luck guys" I say, they smile at me and the go off.

"I really hope we did it a good job" Paul says.