Hospital

My eyes fluttered open and all I saw was bright lights shining above me. I could hear voices surrounding me. All my thoughts immediately went to my baby. My baby! I thought to myself

"Baby." I managed to inaudible breathe out

I tried again.

"My baby!" This time I was able to say it a little louder but it came out as only a hoarse whisper.

I saw a young female who looked to be an EMT hover above me.

"Ma'am are you pregnant?" She asked with concern

I nodded.

"She's pregnant and responsive," The EMT yelled.

All of a sudden, I didn't feel good. My chest was tight but shaky.

"V-FIB! V-FIB! Get the paddl...."

And I went into a deep, peaceful, sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, I regained consciousness. I tried to open my eyes but I didn't have the strength. All I could do was listen to the voices and beeping sounds that seemed to envelope my body in fear.

"EVERYONE GET OUT OF THE WAY! EMERGENCY C-SECTION! TWINS ARE ON THE WAY!!" A male announced

TWINS? I thought to myself.

All of a sudden, I began to panic. Oh my god, why me!?! WHYYY? How am I ever going to afford these two little blessings or even take care of them? I thought I was only carrying one. Well I guess that explains why my baby bump was getting so huge so fast. Wait a second... I'm only a few weeks into pregnancy. Isn't this too dangerous to have a c-section? A silent tear escaped from the corner of my eye.

"Okay ten-blade, please." The same voice announced

All of a sudden, a mask was placed over my face. Once again, I was out. This seemed to be becoming a regularity in my life.

8 hours later

My eyelids began to flutter open. I was once again greeted by bright white lights except the room I was in was silent. I sat up with ease and noticed that my baby bump was gone. I frantically began eyeing the hospital room and no sign of babies were apparent. My body was going into shock. I was scared. I didn't know what was happening. I sat on the edge of the thin hospital bed with my jaw dangling wide open.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a door creak open. I looked behind me and saw a man in a white coat who I assumed was the doctor. He appeared to be in his late twenties but he was smokin' hoooot!

"Hi Addison! I'm Dr. Bolthausswen. A man by the name of Jack came by and is waiting in the lobby... he claims to be your husband... just thought I'd let you know." He all said with the cutest smile and glint of I'm not sure what in his eyes.

"Not to be rude, but can you make sure he doesn't get anywhere near me or my babies?" I asked

"Umm... uhhh... well uhh....of course but to have security escort him out I'll have to have a valid reason so may I ask why?"

"We're not married.... well... anymore at least and I do not wish to see him." I said the last part as a whisper partially hoping he wouldn't hear.

"Okay well by that means you can call me Josh," He said with a big smile, "Anyways, I came in here to talk about your babies and what happened."

Btw... this is Josh:

❤️Isn't he just soo cute?!Anyways, I hope this chapter didn't bore you all too much

❤️
Isn't he just soo cute?!
Anyways, I hope this chapter didn't bore you all too much... I know there was a lot of unconsciousness and stuff happening.😬

Don't forget to vote, comment, and subscribe to find out about the babies and everything that happened.
Do you think there's some chemistry between Josh and Addison?💕😏COMMENT BELOW....
❤️