Wattpad-iversery

This is an announcement to celebrate the fact that I joined Wattpad about a year ago! And even though I don't have many followers since there are a lot of people that are shy when it comes to this stuff and don't wanna follow accounts that do this, it's okay because I know I make thousands of people happy! I know there aren't a lot of people that write YouTuber tickle stories, and that's why I'm announcing that I'm branching out to other fandoms! I get countless requests for ocs and YouTubers that I don't watch which I've always turned down, so I'm gonna start doing other YouTubers besides Dan and phil. I'm still gonna keep this book going as Phan tickles, and I'm gonna make a new book for other YouTuber tickle stories, and I'll use my other book, Random Tickle Stories, for ocs and x reader interactions. I'm making WingedWolfTickles less about the YouTubers and more you guys cause like I said, I know that not a lot of people write YouTuber tickle stories, so it's hard to find what you want, so I'm taking all requests, because this is about what you want. I'm officially announcing the start of a new meaning of this account! So I'm proud to say, happy thanksgiving, and start requesting!!!