Sleepy Phil

It was about 8 am, Dan was watching his boyfriend Phil. Phil had his head on Dan's bare chest, while Dan had one of his arms around Phil, and using the other to gently stroke his soft black hair. The arm that Dan had around Phil  slowly slid down his side, and he watched Phil squirm, giggle, and smile in his sleep. Dan smiled at his boyfriend. 'He's so adorable' Dan thought as he lightly tickled Phil's side, making him giggle and squirm in his sleep. Dan tried to resist freaking out from how adorable his boyfriend was being. He carefully pulled up Phil's black lion t-shirt just enough to see his belly button, placed his finger about his exposed navel, and slowly, gently trances circles around it, and he heard Phil's little giggles and felt him squirming. Dan wasn't worried that Phil would wake up, since he was a heavy sleeper, literally, he once slept through an earthquake. Dan lightly tickled the back of his neck, getting countless giggles from the boy. Dan used both his hands to gently tickle Phil's ribs, and Phil started giggling and squirming again. Phil's brown eyes opened and looked up at Dan. "Mornin' sunshine." He said as Phil yawned and stretched. "Philly baby, are you ticklish?" Dan asked. "Uh, um, yea, I little." Phil admitted, blushing. He knew that it was no use trying to lie to Dan, since when he lies, his ears turn red, and Dan knows about this. Dan chuckled and got an idea. He grabbed 2 scarves from the closet, and tied Phil's hands to the bedpost, and if he resisted, Dan would just gently tickle his sides, making him stop trying to get away. Dan placed his hand on Phil's side, and Phil struggled to get away, but getting no where as the scarves surprisingly held him in place. Dan slowly dragged his hand down Phil's side, getting the black haired boy to giggle and squirm. "Aw, you're soooo adorable." Dan teased. "Shuhuhuhut up." Phil laughed, kicking and squirming around, trying to escape Dan's grip, but failing as Dan sat on Phil and tickled his underarms, his 2nd most ticklish spot. "Dahahahahan plehehehease." Phil forced out. "Please what, pumpkin?" Dan ask, still tickling him. "Stahahap tickling mehehehe." Phil pleaded. "But there's a few other spots I wanna try." Dan said. He started tracing circles on Phil's tummy, which sent him into hysterics. "Dahahahahahahahan!" Phil laughed. "Yea Luv?" Dan asked his helpless boyfriend. "I c-can't breheheheheathe!" Phil said, and Dan stopped, letting Phil breathe. "Please l-lemme go." Phil pleaded. "I'll let you go... If..." Dan said. "If what?" Phil asked. "I'll let you go if you beg." Dan said with a stupid smirk on his face. "Wh-what?" Phil asked. "Beg me to let you go, and I'll untie you." Dan said, smiling ear to ear. "I'm NOT gonna beg you to let me go." Phil said. "Suit yourself." Dan said, holding Phil's ankles in a headlock position and wiggling his fingers a few inches away from his toes, which was his #1 most ticklish spot. "Dan, please please pleeeeeeaaaassssse let me go!" Phil screamed, and Dan took his hand away from Phil's foot. "Please master Daniel." Dan said, and Phil rolled his eyes. "Please master Daniel." Phil said, and Dan let go of his feet and untied his wrists. "I-I h-hate you." Phil said, trying to catch his breathe. "You love me." Dan said, tickling his sides again. "Alright, alrihihight! I l-love you!" Phil shouted. Dan and Phil spent the day playing video games and eating pizza, and at the end of the day, Phil got his revenge.