Silent Laughter

Hey! This one shot wasn't original, it was inspired by Tickish by Slaxxxxxoooxxxo0, so get check out their story!
<A/N>

"Dan, you're freezing, c'mere." Phil said, cuddling with his boyfriend, and feeling his hand, which was freezing cold. Phil's fingers brushed against Dan's side, making the younger squirm, and Phil looked down at him and smiled, gently tickling Dan's stomach, and Dan squirmed and tried to get away, then Phil pinned him down. "You're ticklish." Phil said with a smile, and Dan shook his head no. "Yes you are." Phil said, gently tickling his sides, and Dan squirmed sand pulled against Phil's grip, but it was no use, since Phil was far stronger than him. Dan silently struggled as Phil tickled him. Phil grabbed Dan's feet and tickled them, and Dan started kicking and squirming again, his feet being his most ticklish spot. Phil continued tickling his feet, since he thought Dan was cute when he was squirming around. Then, the tables were turned, Dan started to tickle Phil's sides, and Phil let out a high pitched squeak, followed by laughter. "Stohohop it Dahahan!" Phil laughed and Dan dug his fingers into Phil's sides. The tickle fight continued for a while, and when they finally called a truce, they were both exhausted. Dan really loves Phil, but there's one problem with that... He can't say it.