Cereal

A/n This is dedicated to Rewolf5862 since she absolutely loves what I write.

"Phil???" Dan shouted, "Did you eat my cereal again!?" Dan was looking for Phil, who was hiding, trying to avoid Dan after he found out he was eating Dan's cereal again. "Phil, you know I'm gonna find you!" Dan shouted, hearing a small sound from the closet. "GOTCHA" Dan shouted as he swung open the closet door to see Phil hiding in the back corner of the closet. "Cmon Phil," Dan said, grabbing Phil and dragging him to his room. "Nooo!" Phil shouted, trying to escape. Dan threw Phil down onto his bed, pinning his hands over his head. "You remember what I told you would happen if you ever ate my cereal again, right?" Dan asked, getting a silent Nod from the older, black haired boy. Dan slowly crept his fingers down Phil's side, getting small, squeaky Giggles from the boy. "Dahan, please," Phil giggled. "I warned you Phil, yet you ate my cereal anyway, now here's your punishment," Dan said, digging his fingers into Phil's tummy, making him squeal and laugh. "Nohohoho Dan," Phil laughed, squirming and trying to escape Dan's tight grip. Dan spidered his fingers over Phil's belly button, which drove Phil crazy. Dan leaned down and blew into Phil's tummy, the small vibrations sending Phil into hysterics. "DAHAHAHAN PLEHEHEASE," Phil shouted passed loud laughter. Dan took advantage of Phil being tired from the Tickle torture to grab his socked feet, teasing the tips of his Uber sensitive toes. "Dahahahan," Phil giggled. Dan poked at Phil's feet, getting loud squeals from Phil. "You gonna stop eating my cereal?" Dan asked, gently spidering  his fingers on Phil's feet. "Yehehehes," Phil giggled. "Good," Dan said, letting go of Phil. "Just wanna do something one last time," Dan said. "Dan, what're you DOHOHOHOING," Phil shrieked as Dan blew into Phil's belly button one last time before allowing Phil to collapse onto the bed tiredly, Giggling. "I love you Philly," Dan said. "I love you too," Phil said, then Dan leaned down and pecked Phil's lips. Phil reached up to gently tickle Dan's sides, thus starting another tickle war between to two boys.