Please No

Phil's POV

Me and Dan were cuddling on our bed, my head on his bare chest, and his arm around me. <A/N Imagining this like OMER- *Passes out*> I adjusted my position, sliding my hand down Dan's bare chest, and I heard him lightly giggle, and I looked up at him, as he lightly blushed. An idea popped into my head, and I felt like I had to experiment with this. I gently poked his ribs, and he giggled again. I poked his ribs a few more times, and he lightly laughed. "Stop, don't do that." He said. "Why not? Ticklish?" I asked. "No." He muttered, blushing. "Oh really?" I asked, poking his ribs, and I heard him squeak and giggle. "You are!" I announced. "Wha- no." He said. "Yea you are." I said, lightly tickling his belly, getting him to laugh. "St-stop." He giggled. "I thought you said you weren't ticklish Danny-Poo." I teased, and he blushed at the use of the name Danny-Poo. I'd been calling him that since we starting dating in middle school, and he absolutely hates it. I straddled Dan's hips, pinning his hands above his head. "Lemme go!" He yelled. "Nah." I said. I wiggled my fingers, teasing him. "Please no." He pleaded, but I ignored him, attacking his sides, and making him laugh crazily. "Phihihihil stahahap!" He shouted in between giggles. I started lightly tickling around his belly button, and Dan looked at me with pleading eyes. "Please Phil, n-not there, anywhere but thehehehere!" Dan laughed as I attacked his exposed belly button. I kept going with this for about 5 minutes, until I finally stopped and gave my BooBear a break, but in the time he took to recover abs catch his breathe, I rolled him over so he was laying on his belly, grabbed his feet, and lightly dragged my soft finger down his defenseless sole. "Phihihihihil!" Dan screamed, struggling and squirming to get away. I decided to stop and let him breathe, so I let go of his feet, and scooted away, watching him giggle and try to catch his breathe. "You alright Baby?" I asked. "Y-yea." Dan said. I laid my head back down on his bare chest. "Don't worry, I'm done." I said. "Oh no, there is NO way this is over." Dan said, pinning me down. "Wha-what?" I asked. "I'm getting revenge."