Leave Us Alone

A/n So this is a request from a looong time ago by kirstyyy248 that took a long while to write cause this is my first Character x Reader, enjoy!

"Phil Phil Phil Phil Phil " You repeated while sitting next to Phil. "What Y/n?" He asked. "I'm booored," You whined. "Well go bother Dan, I'm busy," Phil said, adjusting his glasses and looking back at his computer. You just simply Sigh and walked upstairs to see Dan recording Outlast. You snuck up behind him and put your hands on his shoulders, making him scream and jump. "What the hell Y/n?!?!?!" He shouted. "Danny, I'm booored," You said, sitting on his lap. "Well you can't bug me now, I'm recording," He said, and you sighed once again. You suddenly got an idea. You reached your hands to Dan's sides and gently squeezed them, making him squeal and look back. "Y/n, not now," He said. "But why not Danny?" You asked, lightly tickling his sides, making him giggle. "N-no, the camera's still on," He said. "I know," And with that,you continued the Tickle attack. Dan giggled and squealed and squirmed as you tickled his tummy which you knew was one of his most sensitive spots. You rapidly scratched up and down his sides, making him scream. "Dan, are you alright?" Phil asked as he walked in, seeing what was happening. He smirked and walked behind you, lifting you up and making you squeal as he dropped you on Dan's bed. "You've been bothering the both of us all day, Y/n, now I know the perfect way to get back at you," He said, pinning your hands above your head. Dan jumped on you, attacking your tummy, making you shriek with laughter. While Dan did that, phil went for your feet. "Guhuhuhuys stohohohop!!!" You laughed, kicking and squirming against their grip, but failing to escape. Phil was simply playing with your toes, such a simple action was so ticklish, it was driving you crazy. You felt your foot hit something hard, followed by an "Ow" from Phil. You looked over and saw Phil lying on the ground, a small Crack in his glasses. "Phil, I-I'm so sorry," You say, seeing Phil Tearing up. "Right, that's it, now you're really gonna get it," Dan said, rapidly scratching at your sides, making you shriek and snort. Phil crawled up onto the bed, buried his face into you're tummy and blowing tiny little raspberries, driving you crazy. While Phil nibbled on your soft tummy skin, Dan wiggled his fingers in your armpits, and you squeal and try desperately to escape. Dan's fingers wandered behind your neck, and you shriek and try to bite Dan's hand. "Stop it, Y/n," He said, sounding and looking a bit frustrated, but that look of frustration went away when he heard you squeal as Phil to attack your tummy. Eventually, the boys let you go, and you Curl into a ball as soon as Dan let's go of your arms. "Y-you guys are s-so m-mean," You say, panting. "Sorry, Y/n, but you have such an adorable laugh," Phil said. "Well let's see how your laugh sounds!" You shouted, attacking Phil, starting a 3-way tickle war.

Phan TicklesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara