Scared Little Lion

This is dedicated to one of my readers who pm-ed me and asked not to be named or tagged

"Ahh!!!" Phil screamed as he got jumpscared again. He and Dan were playing Five Nights At Freddy's 2, and phil was on the verge of tears from fear. "Phil! Wind the box!!!" Dan shouted, and phil hastily clicked to wind the music box, being too late and getting jumpscared by the puppet, screaming and ducking under the desk. "Phil?" Dan asked, seeing Phil hiding under the desk, shaking and almost crying. "Um, I gotta end the video here, bye guys," Dan said, ending the video and turning on the lights. "Philly, are you alright?" He asked, looking down at the frightened boy. He scooped up Phil and lied him down on his bed. "Philly, it's alright, it's just a game," He said, but Phil still say there, shaking. "Philly," Dan said, tracing circles on his tummy, getting small Giggles from the boy. "D-Dahahan," Phil giggled. "Yes Phil?" Dan asked. "Stohohop," Phil laughed. "Aww, but you seem so happy," Dan teased, pinning Phil down and digging his fingers into his tummy, wrapping his other arm around Phil's waist to keep him in place. "Plehehease," Phil laughed, kicking and squirming. Dan's fingers wandered near Phil's belly button, and the older boy's squealed. "Oh, sweet spot?" Dan asked, scratching Phil's belly button more. "NOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!" Phil screamed, trying to escape. Dan stopped, letting Phil breathe. "You alright now?" Dan asked, and phil nodded. "You wanna cuddle?" Dan asked, and phil once again nodded. So the two spent the night cuddling, and when Phil fell asleep, Dan walked over to his computer. At 3 am, a new video was uploaded to Dan's channel, 'Cheering Phil Up Ft. Tickles'.