Drunken Tickles

Dan and phil had gone to a party with PJ, and since Phil had to drive everyone home, he wasn't drinking, unlike Dan, who was downing every drink he got his hands on. Phil looked at his phone, it was about 11 pm, and phil figured it was about time they started heading home. "Dan, cmon," Phil said, grabbing the wrist of the very drunk Dan, dragging him to the car, along with PJ, who was halfway through a can of beer.

Once Phil had driven the two drunken boys home, he dragged PJ and Dan inside and sat them down on the couch. "Alright, Dan, you stay here, I've gotta take PJ home," Phil said before leading PJ back to the car and driving him home.

Back at the flat, phil walked inside to see Dan lying on the couch, staring blankly at nothing. Phil sat down next to Dan, who snuggled into his side, making Phil giggle, and Dan look up curiously. Dan gently poked Phil's ribs, getting him to jump a bit and giggle. "Dan, stop," Phil giggled, poking Dan back, getting a small squeak from the younger. Phil smiled and gently wiggled his fingers on Dan's side, making him squeal and squirm. Phil wiggled his finger in Dan's belly button, making him kick and try to escape. "Aww, you're so adorable Dan," Phil said, now tickling Dan's sides again, getting small squeals and Giggles. "Phihihilly, stohohop," Dan laughed, trying helplessly to squirm away. Phil scratched at Dan's tummy, making Dan scream from surprise and squirm desperately. "Phihihilly plehehease," Dan laughed. Phil pinned Dan down and started poking at his sides and tummy, getting small squeals. Phil let go of him and watched him in to his room, making him giggle. He loves how adorable Dan is, especially when he's being tickled.

Sorry it's so short, but at least it's something