Chapter 31

Your POV

"W-wait.. Please teach me slowly.." I'm confused with all of the move. There are slow move and then suddenly it becomes fast and then slow again. This is a contemporary dance isn't it? Why is it so hard?!

"Okay.. You're confused at this part right? Here, just like what the lyrics said.. When we face each other like this you turn both of your hand like this and push me and make my back faced you. And after that you walk away leaving me. There.. You got it?" He explain it in details.

"Umm.. I think so.. Let's try it again." We start the music again and I start doing what he just did earlier.

"Good!! But you just need to put more emotion into it. And don't forget to look pained(?). You know what I'm saying right? It's like acting."

"Okay, again." I'm really determined to do this. He already choreograph this song and what I can just do is to do well.

"Aren't you tired? We've been practicing for 6 hours now and it's past dinner time." He said with worried eyes.

"Oh.. Really? Are you hungry? Sorry to hold you back. I didn't realize it's already past dinner time.. You can leave me if you want, I can manage myself."

"Let's eat together, c'mon my treat." He grab my phone that's lying on the floor. He grab my hand too and pull me out and went to the convenience store.

"What do you want to eat? Ramyeon? Bento?" He asked me while lowering his hat so no one can saw his face.

"Hmm.. Just ramyeon. This flavor." I pick one and he followed me.

"Then me too. Do you want cheese?"

"No thanks."

"Kay then.." He grab a sausage for himself.

After he payed up we make our ramyeon. We pick a sit that facing the window and eat together.

"You know.. You're good at memorizing the choreo. I think you'll learn it fast enough for 2 weeks." He suddenly speak up.

"Oh really? Thank you."

In the quite atmosphere suddenly a phone rang.

"Oh Tae, wae? No, I'm eating with Youngie right now. Yeah sure, go on. Okay." He ended the call.

"The other members are waiting for you? Should we go back to the dorm now?" I ask him cuz it's obvious from the call.

"Nahh.. I've already tell them to just eat without me cuz I'm already eating with you right now." He said before finishing his sausage.

"You're done eating already? You can leave me here if you want to go back now."

"Yah.. Do you hate me? You keep telling me to leave you." He said jokingly.

"T-that's not it.. You already make the choreo, treat me ramyeon, and waiting for me to finish my ramyeon.. I just think that I'm bothering you.."

"What? Bothering me? No, I'm the one who want it. I'll wait for you! Don't make me leave you again!" He said with a smile.

I finished my ramyeon quickly and we went to our dorm.

"Good night, I'll wait for you at the practice room tomorrow at 2 in the afternoon." He wave at me.

"Okay, thank you for the treat." I wave back.

I search my keys on my pants pocket but didn't find it. Where is it? Did I drop it somewhere? In the practice room? I went to the practice room and saw that the door was opened a little and heard a music playing from inside. I peek in and saw Jungkook dancing alone there with dark light.

"Jeon Jungkook, you're here? It's almost midnight." I get in.

"O-oh.. Don't appear all of a sudden like that, you startled me."

"Ah.. sorry."

"Yeah, well sometimes I spend my night practicing here before I sleep. The same question, what about you? What are you doing here?"

"I'm searching for my key, I think I drop it here somewhere.."

"Ahh.. So this is your key?" He pick something from his pocket.

"Yes, good thing you saw it." He gave me the key.

"No thank you?"

"Thank you for finding my key. I'm going back to my dorm. You should too.."

"Yeah, right.."

Jungkook POV

"So we can eat without you? Okay, go back safely." Tae hyung ended the call.

"Where is he?" Jin hyung asked.

"He's eating with Youngie right now." With her? What is he doing alone with her?

We finished our food and it's my turn to wash the dishes. After I finish washing I felt like going to the practice room.

"Hyung, I'm going to the practice room."

"Don't spend your time too long there." Jin hyung replied.

I grab my charged phone from my room and went out. When I went in the room I found something shiny at the corner of the room. I take a close and found out it's a key. Who's key is this? Oh well I'll keep it first.

I connect my phone with the speakers and play a song. I did a freestyle dancing and try out the move that Hoseok hyung teach me.

While focusing on my move I heard someone calling my name that surprised me. It's just her.

"You startled me." What is she doing coming here alone?

"I'm searching for my key, I think I drop it here somewhere.."

Ahh.. So it's her key. Maybe she drop it when she practiced with Jimin hyung earlier. I gave her the key and we go back to our dorm since tomorrow we have school and need to sleep early.

-•-•-•-•-

Christie POV (A/N: Usually I use "Your POV" right? I will change it to Christie since some people are confused ^^)

"Do you know why I'm calling you?" Bang PD-nim ask the four of us.

"Did we do something wrong..?" Tina ask with hesitate.

"No, since I decided that the four of you will become a group I'll give you the chance to produce songs whatever and however you want so you can find your own color of songs. What I mean is I'll give you a studio."

"W-what?? Really?!" Nari a bit surprised.

"So we can produce our own music?" I ask.

"Yes."

"But none of us understand how to use it.."

"That's why our producers will help you guys. You can learn from them and ask anything. Your studio is next to Rap Monster studio. You can go look at it now. Dismiss."

We went out of his office quietly and decided to look at our own new studio.

"Unnie, have you produce a song before?" Tina voiced out.

"Not me, but Youngie have been writing songs but she NEVER show it to me before." Naeun said a bit sarcastically.

"Oh really? Why didn't you say anything this whole time?" Nari asked.

"W-what do you mean??"

"Don't act like you don't know! Do you think I don't know anything after knowing you for a long time?!" What's with this girl? Can't she just chill?

"Alright alright! I've written some but it's still sloppy!!" I admitted.

"... help me?" Suddenlly we heard someone coming.

[A/N: Sorry if I don't update guys.. And sorry for using the same excuses again.. School, exam, assignment, and lots of other things. I recently being busy with my schedule in church. And yeah.. Once again I'm sorry. And for all who has been waiting for this book, thank you so much. A thank you is not enough and I'm sorry again (>_<) Don't forget to vote and comment ^^]