Chapter 19

Jungkook POV

Youngie? How can he call her that?! I'm closer than her and I didn't even call her that!!

"Okay, now all of you are here already.. Let's divide into our own group." Hobi hyung said.

We quickly divided and introduce each other. I got Christie friends tho.. What's her name? Naeun? Yeah.. I don't know but she's kinda creepy. She can't get her eyes off me!

When I saw Christie, she's of course with Jimin hyung. But why did they act close again? I'm closer than him..

"Ermm.. Jungkook sunbae?" One of them finally snap me back.

"A-ahh.. yeahh.. Let's introduce ourself first." One by one they introduce themselves and their specialty.

Jimin POV

They came!

"Youngie!! You're here! I can call you that, right? It's cuter!" To be honest, I kinda like her but not to the extent loving her. Just interested in her.

I take a little glance at Kookie who's glaring at me.

"Sunbae-nim, you're our mentor, right?" One of the trainee ask me.

"Yep! Now sit! Shall we introduce ourselves?" We sit on the floor in circle. They say their names one by on with their specialty while me just staring at Christie. The more I look at her, the more I'm interested in her. Hey, I just like her in brotherly way!

Your POV

I keep having goosebumps.. Jimin sunbae keep staring at me!! It's creeping me out!! I pretend that I didn't see that..

"Sunbae! Jimin Sunbae!! Hello!!" One of the trainee named Nana call him while waving in front of his face.

Suddenly Suga sunbae come and hit Jimin sunbae head from behind. "Yah! If you want to train them do it right, pabo!"

"Ah, hyung! Apa!! No need to hit me on that spot again!!" He rub his head and glare at Suga sunbae. I wonder why his name is Suga. He got a strange name..

"Sorry guys, I was spacing out. Let's start with what do you guys want to do for the performance. "We explain it to him one by one what we want to do. As I say it before, I'm doing solo. I'll sing with guitar.

"Youngie-ah! You can play the guitar?!" Jimin sunbae kind of surprised.

"Just a little tho, not much. But I want to try."

"Ah, what are you going to sing??" He ask me.

"Officially Missing You." I was kinda addicted to that song lately.

"Want some help?" He ask again.

"Hmm.. Till now, nope. I can manage."

"Well you can come to me immediately if you have any trouble. No need to be shy, kay?!" He show his eyes smile again. Why is he so cute when he did his eyes smile?!

We spend our time for hours by talking and knowing each other. "Oh! And I just want you guys to call me hyung or oppa. I'm not comfortable with you calling me sunbae." He said for the last time.

"What?! But it's not comfortable for us to call you hyung either! You are our sunbae after all.." one of them say it out loud.

"Nah, it's okay. You guys should get back to your dorm. Don't forget to eat dinner! Goodnight!"

We grab our things and all of us exit the practice room. But suddenly someone grab my hand, pull me, and bang me on the wall.

"Jungkook? What are you doing?" I ask him.