Chapter 22

Your POV

Fiuhh.. Done. I walk to the backstage to change back into my uniform.

"Uri Youngiee~~ jalhaesseo!!" Naeun came enter and give me a hug.

"As always our amazing beyonce." Jae enter too with Jungkook.

"Let's get out and see Tina and Hyunjoo!! I'm curious with Hyunjoo, he always practice alone everyday." Naeun grab my hand and pull me out of the backstage.

We went outside and watch them. That Hyunjoo guy is amazing! Just look at his move! It's smooth!! I never pay attention to him when we're dance practicing back at the company.

Ah, and this event will be going for 3 days. So I'll be singing again for the next 2 days.

"How's Jimin hyung?" Jungkook suddenly ask me.

"Huh? Ermm.. He's fine.."

"Hmm.. Okay.." Why did things get awkward?

"What will you sing for the evaluation?" He ask me again.

"Officially Missing You. It's one of my favorite song lately."

"Let's go back to the company now." He said. We're free to go home anytime we want cuz of this event after all.

I went to my room and start practicing the guitar of 'Officially Missing You'. I'm not doing well with the guitar right now.

Suddenly Nari unnie enter the room. She's back from her practice.

"Unnie, can you teach me the guitar??" I ask her.

"Sure! 'Officially Missing You' right?"

"Yep." I said shortly.

"Gimme." She ask for the guitar.

"You should do it like this if you want it to be easy." She started to explain and teach me almost for an hour.

"Good, playing it like that is easier right?"

"Thanks." I give her a smile.

"Ahh.. I almost forgot to take a shower." She grab her comfortable clothes and went in the bathroom.

I started to practice the guitar again. Singing will be easy.

Nari POV

Just like usual. I prepare breakfast, eat it together with Tina, Naeun, and Youngie. I was kinda lazy today so I slept again.

I felt the sun shining brightly. "Ah.. I forgot to close the curtain." I say to myself.

I change into a clothes that's comfortable to move around with, saying goodbye to Zozo, and do my daily routine. Practicing.

I put my things on the floor and plug my phone with the speaker and start the song I'll be dancing to for the evaluation.

I easily make the choreography. But there's a part that I was troubled. The pooping. I'm doing it strangely.

"You should relax your body first." Suddenly I heard a voice from the door.

"You want to do the popping, right? You need to relax your body. You can't do it if your body is tense." J-Hope sunbae enter the room and stand behind me looking to the mirror.

"Close your eyes."

"W-what?" Why would he told me to close my eyes?

"Close your eyes." He said again.

I close my eyes and feel something on my shoulder.

"Breath in and out." I do what he say and then he suddenly massage me?!