It's that time of the year

A/n: a human/vampire christmas story. It is AU-  I am mashing up all sorts from the TVD/TO history. Hope you like it. :D

Elejah, Klaroline, Kennett, Jackbekah, Finnage.

*

************New York

************
New York

"So, did you get the invitation from Mother?" Rebekah said to her brother Elijah as he picked up his phone finally.

"For the Christmas Charity Ball? I did." Elijah responded.

"She stricktly put +1. And I don't have anyone. At least you have Hayley"

"I don't." Elijah said.

"Why not?"

"I was only hooking up with her as you would say it. She married Jackson and expecting his baby."

"Oh, right. Well, then you are no better than Klaus, me or Kol. It's only Finn who's got Sage. I wish I can find the one!"

"I am sure the one you seek will come along one day. Listen, I got to go. Call me when you land." Elijah saw his assistant walk in notifying him that it was time for his next meeting and so he cut his phone call short walking out of his office with his assistant. As he took the notes, he looked at her and asked, "Aya, would you like to accompany me to my parent's Christmas Charity Ball?"

The assistant looked surprised at her boss.

"It's a formal thing my family does and I require a +1." Elijah explained.

Aya nodded a little as a yes.

"Right. That's settled then. And can you please get all the charity donations ready for me to sign when I get back. Thank you."

*
Elsewhere

Klaus picked his phone up, "Rebekah, so how is Paris this time of year?"

"Cold," Rebekah replied,"I guess you are boiling in Buenos Aires?"

"Well, it is summer here, although not yet officially." the Original replied.

"Just spoke to Elijah. He has no +1. Did you know that bitch Hayley got married?"

"You have really not spoken to Elijah in a thousand years." Klaus shot chuckling a bit.

"I was busy. You may think that fashion world is over glorified laundry bag, but I am busy, and he is always busy. I thought he has fallen, but it turns out he was only hooking up with her."

"He is pining for someone else anyway." Klaus blurted out.

"You know something I don't! Spill!" Rebekah huffed, jealous as she was not up to speed with her brothers' love life.

"There is a mystery girl."

"What? What mystery girl?" Rebekah was stunned hearing her eldest brother had a story that sounded romantic the way Klaus' tone of voice put forward.