I got tagged!

Hey guys! I was tagged by AvengersHufflepuff to do the 15 things about your-self! I will tag 5 people to do it below, but let's get to it!

1) I do not have a favourite just because there are to many to choose from, but a couple of them would be a flamingo and a koala!

2) Probibly pink/purple! Although, some blues can be quite nice!

3) Quidditch through the ages. Quite a good read if I do say so myself.

4) Netflix! Because I do not know what hulu is, plz don't hate me!

5)Rae Hood from Echo. I absolutely love her! Along with Peter Pan.

6)Hazel, I think! Or brown, depends on the lighting! But it would be cool to have purple eyes, but I don't.

7)The fridge. This basically explains my life.

8)I don't have either of them unfortunately! :(

9) That is a very hard one! It is hard to choose one out of so many! But my favourite has to be Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! Aww, now I feel bad for all of my other favourite books! Argh!

10) Henry Danger and The Thundermans. But I watch quite a few different shows, so I am also watching Once Upon A Time! We would be here all day if I was to list what I am watching currently!

11) Is both an option? Because I can stuff my face and then sleep! That good? Because it would be like asking me what is more important out of my fridge and my bed, you just don't!

12) Both of them are amazing, but I was a proper Disney kid, so I am going to have to stick with that! Although, Nick is also one of my go to channels.

13) Favourite food? What a difficult question! I will have to go with one for main and one for dessert!My main would either be Pizza or Burger! My dessert would have to be apple crumble with custard! Wow this is making me hungry!

14) I actually have a few nicknames! I will put a list!
Nomi Nomi
Nemo
Nom Nom
Nomi
Nom
Nomi Nomi couch potato.
(Don't even ask about the last one!)

15) No, I have not actually done a collab book before! Maybe in the future?

My Nominations!
clogfrog
MakingSomeMagic
Fem_Sans
GlowingGalexee
MoonsongMarauder

Have fun guys! I can't wait to see yours!

I willie updating this book as soon as I can, I have been working on some new stuff for you all!

Wonkydonkey

P.s THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 40K READS! And 1.2k votes! It means so much to me, so thank you so much for all of your support! If you have enjoyed the book so far, do feel free to drop a vote and also check out my profile and if you would like more, please feel free to follow! Thank you all so much! Xxx