Hermione x reader

I woke up to see that I was the only one left in the dorm.

I groaned and turned over, mentally cursing whoever left the curtain on the window opposite me open.

I was too lazy to reach and get my wand on the desk on the opposite side of the dorm, and there was no way I was going to go and close the curtain.

So I pulled up my duvet cover over my head and tried to get comfy again.

Sadly, I could not get back to sleep, for the duvet cover was suffocating and stuffy.

I rolled out of my bed and fell onto the floor.

I realised that down here, the sun was not in my eyes.

I smiled and pulled my pillow and duvet off of my bed and mad a bed on the floor.

I snuggled down and closed my eyes, thankful that it was a Saturday.

Later on, I was woken up by a big weight being dropped onto me.

I opened my eyes and blinked, hating the light.

"Y/n? You are still sleeping?" I heard a female voice ask me.

I looked up and saw Hermione stood there.

I looked at my stomach and saw Hogwarts a History laying on my stomach.

"Yes, I am sleep talking abd I would appreciate it if you took your book off my stomach and leave me sleep.." I said, closing my eyes.

"How did you know it was mine! It could have fell off of your bed!" she said to me.

"No, because since when did I read voluntarily at this time in the morning!?!?!?" I said, frowning.

"Y/n, it is 2:00 o'clock in the afternoon!" she said, picking up her book.

"Then why are you here and not in the library?" I said.

"Because the person I was meant to meet there decided not to show up!" she said.

"Really? Wow, you got shown up! Who was it?" I asked her.

"You! I guessed that you were still in bed, and was surprised when I came in to see your bed empty, and then I was so surprised to see you on the floor that I dropped my book!" she explained.

"Oops! I suppose that I deserved a book in the stomach then!" I said, getting up off the floor.

"Yes, you did!" she said smuggly.

"Don't get all smart with me miss! I only just woke up!" I said, putting my stuff back on the bed.

"Maybe we wouldn't have this problem if you got up on time in the first place!" she said smuggly.
I groaned and got into my bed.

"goodnight" I said before closing my eyes.

"Oh no you don't! I was waiting for an hour for you! So get your lazy butt out of bed and give me a proper apology!" Hermione said, using a spell to pour water on me.

"Fine!" I grumbled, and stood up, wringing out the bottom of my shirt.

I took her hands in mine.

"Hermione Jean Granger, I y/n l/n formally apologise for not being bothered to get my lazy butt out of bed to go to the library, even though we both already knew before that I would most likely not show up anyway, but I didn't know how much it meant to you! I am sorry!" I said, grinning at the end.

I pulled her into my chest and gave her a bug hug, all of the water on me getting her wet.

"STOP!" she screeched, trying to wiggle away.

"Am I forgiven?" I say.

"definitely not! Now get off!" she screeched again, trying to get away.

"Nah, I am perfectly fine here!" I said, smirking.

She looked up at me, me being slightly taller.

She leaned forward, pressing her lips against mine.

I let go of her and panicked, not knowing what to do.

She stopped away smirking at me.

"Meet me at the Library in an hour! And don't go back to sleep!" she said before leaving the room, a big smirk on her face.

"Curse you and your books Granger!" I called, hearing her laugh in response.

A/N
Thank you for reading this part of my one-shots! I hope you enjoyed! Please leave a comment on who you want me to do next!
This part is dedicated to AbbyFilsinger

Thank you!