Percy x reader

This part is dedicated to I_love_Fred_Weasley! I hope that you enjoy! Please leave a comment on who you want me to do next!
Y/f/n = your friends name

I strolled down the corridor, my perfect badge glinting in the light that reflected off the moon and through the windows. I turned a corner and bumped into somebody.

"I am so sorry! I didn't mean too!" I said, looking up at the person. I saw one of the Weasley twins. I rose my eyebrow at them.

"What are you doing up?" I asked him, holding out my hand to help him up.

"Well, I was walking and then I happened to be bumped into by a clumsy girl!" He said, grinning at me.

Well, that hurt. He could have said it a bit nicer!

"I'd watch it if I was you! I am a prefect and I know where your brother is patrolling right now so I can get you in serious trouble!" I said, stomping my foot like a little child.

"You wouldn't dare do a thing! Because if you dare I will go and tell little perfect Percy that you have a crush on him! " He said smugly, grinning at me as I glared harder at him.

"You will do no such thing!" I said to him, starting to lose my confidence.

"We both know that I would!" He said smugly.

"What do you want?" I asked him, I was exhausted and all I wanted to do was to lay down in my bed and go to sleep.

"I want free reign of the corridors at night!" he said, grinning.

"What? No! I can't give you that!" I said to him, leaning against the wall.

"Unless you want me to go and get Percy....." he said, trailing off, smirking.

"Fine! I will write you a stupid pass, but if anyone asks,it was not off me!" I said, taking out a slip of parchment and handing it to him.

"Thanks darling! Well, I gotta go, Percy to see and secrets to spill!" he said, skipping off down the corridor.

I stared after him, absolutely horrified. I started running after him. "But I gave you the slip!" I called after him.

We kept running, he turned a corner and I ran around it after him, running into his back.

We both fell to the floor and I looked up to see Percy looking down at us.

"y/n? I didn't think that it would be like you to go running around the castle at night!" he said, frowning.

I quickly got to my feet, brushing off my robes. "I didn't mean too! It was just that, well, I don't know! I can't tell you!" I said to him, trying to not get into trouble.

"Because you have no reason to be fooling around at night, I am stripping you of your prefect title and duty!"he said to me, taking my badge off of my robes.

"What? No! You have no right Percy Weasley!" I screeched at him.

"Don't worry Percy! At least I am in the right!" One of the twins said, showing the slip that I gave him.

"Well done Fred, at least one of you isn't being ridiculous!" Percy said, frowning at me.

"Ugh! You are so stupid!" I screeched at him, stomping on his foot before turning around and storming off.

When I made it back to the common room I broke down.

When my parents found out that I was a prefect, they were so proud and they bought me a little pet hamster, (insert a pet name).