Neville x reader

I stumbled down the girls stairs and into the common room.

I was still in my pajamas, but I had already tamed my hair and brushed my teeth, I had to be at least a little presentable.

I flopped down on the couch, pulling a blanket over myself.

Lavender had woken up way to early and had not stopped gossiping with her friend on the bed next to her, I know that I should know there name, but it was too early to put in any effort with my memory.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" I heard from the boys stairs.

I fell off the seat and onto the floor.

I groaned, my face pressed into the rug.

I heard chuckling, and heard footsteps approach me.

I felt someone's hands on my shoulders as they picked me up and threw me back onto the sofa.

"Thanks" I grumbled, pulling my blanket back over my body, shivering from the cold air.

"Why are you even up? It's 4:45am for goodness sake!" the person said.

I turned over and saw Harry stood there.

"I could ask you the same thing!" I said, sitting up and letting him sit next to me, sharing the blanket.

He leant his head on mine which was sat on his shoulder.

Harry was a very good friend of mine, but I could never look at him as anything other than a brother.

We both stared into the fire.

"So, you never told me why you were up!" I said to him, not looking away from the fire.

"But I also recall that you didn't either!" he said, sitting up and looking at me.

"Lavender was up and she won't shut up about her non-existent love life!" I said, shuddering at the thought.

"Poor you, I don't know how you survived!" he said, chuckling quietly.

"So, now I told you, you tell me?" I said.

"Nightmares..." he said, sighing quietly.

I nodded and squeezed his hand softly.

He knew that I was always there if he ever wanted to talk bout it.

I stared at the fire, deep in thought.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I heard Harry ask.

I turned to face him.

"Harry, what do you do if you really really like someone, but you know that they will never like you back?" I said, softly sighing.

"Try telling them! I mean, look at me and Ginny! I never thought that someone as great as her would like me!" he said, smiling at me.

"Come off it Harry! We all know that you were both head over heels for eachother before either of you would admit it!" I say, smirking at him.

"Back to your question!" he said quickly, not looking me in the eye, knowing that I was close to bursting out laughing.

"Just tell him! Because, if he doesn't like you like that then that is his loss!" he said, looking at the fire.

"Thank you! I will have to tell them soon then!" I said, fiddling with a loose thread on the blanket.

"Y/n, who is it that you like?" he asked me.

I looked at the floor, refusing to look him in the eye.

"Neville!" I said, smiling to myself.

"Thought so!" Harry said, grinning to himself.

I shoved him slightly, making him fall off the sofa.

"Abuse! I need a witness!" he shouted.

I immediately shushed him.

"Shut Up! You will wake someone up!" I whispered.

"It's a bit late for that!" Harry said, gesturing towards the boys stairs.

I turned and saw Neville stood there, bright red in the face, stood stiff like a board.

"You heard it all?" I asked him, already knowing the answer.

He nodded.

"I will leave you two to talk!" Harry said, rushing back to the dorms, running past Neville.

Neville came and sat next to me and held my hand.

"Why didn't you tell me that you liked me?" he asked me.

"How was I supposed to? Awkward conversation starter! 'Hey Neville, I don't know about you but I really like you!" I said, laughing at myself.

Neville chuckled at me.

"At least I would have known!" he said.

"So what happens now?" I asked him.

"I like you too you know, I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" Neville said, his face getting even redder than it already was, even though I didn't think it was possible.

"I would love to!" I said, leaning over and giving him a peck on the lips.

He smiled at me and we cuddled together, looking into the fire, before Lavender came down and started to screech about what a cute couple we were.

A/N
Thanks for reading this part of my one-shots! I hope you enjoyed! Please do leave a comment on who you want me to do next! I would like to thank all of my followers and I would like to give a shout out to MoonsongMarauder and Ghostyyy because they are an amazing writer and have been supporting through a tough time for me! I will update when I can, but I don't know when it will be because I am currently going through a tough time as a few of you know (more details on my account page/wall)
I want to thank you all for all of your support!