Draco x reader

I was running through the corridors, trying to get to potions.

I knew that I would be in so much trouble with Snape! I was already 5 minutes late and I hadn't even gotten into the dungeons yet.

"Hey l/n, where are you going in such a hurry?" I heard Malfoy shout from behind me.

"Potions, wait, why aren't you down there?" I say to him as I stop running so he can catch up.

"Seriously? It's been canceled!" he replied.

"What?! Are you sure?" I ask him.

"Why else would I be here?" he answers.

"Fair point. Why are you even talking to me? Everyone knows that Slytherins and Gryffindor don't ever talk casually!" I say to him, watching his smile turn to a frown.

He pushes me against the wall and we both watch as my wand falls out of my pocket and onto the floor.

"Listen closely y/n! I talk to whoever I want!" he whispers into my ear.

"So you want me?" I whisper back. Watching as he goes red with embarrassment. He lets go of me and I fall to the floor and get my wand and start to run off.

"Oh no you don't l/n!" He shouts after me. I ran around the corner and saw Filtch before I run back around it, grab Draco and pull him into a cleaning supply room with me, before locking the door.

"Didn't know you wanted me y/n." Draco whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Shut up Draco!" I whispered back.

"What if I don't want to?" he answered back, a smirk appearing on his lips.

The next thing I know, I pushed him against the wall and kissed him. His lips were soft and tasted of mint.

Before I knew it, we were having a make out session in the closet, hands in each others hair.

Then all of a sudden it got brighter. Me and Draco sprung apart and stared at the angry Filtch in the doorway, who was holding up a string of keys and grinning.

"Someone's in trouble!" he said before giving off a little laugh. "Come on, back to Potions with you!"

Me and Draco follow him to the classroom in the dungeons, not looking eachother in the eye.

Filtch opened the door to Snapes classroom and we followed him in.

To my suprise, the whole class was there. I glared at Draco for lying to me.

"Innocent mistake!" he said. I glared at him.

"Mistake, yes! Innocent? No. The mistake was lying to ME Malfoy!" I whisper yelled to him.

Filtch was up the front, explaining what he found to Proffesor Snape.

The people near to me and Draco laughed at Draco's, now slightly scared face.

He soon recovered and answered "You didn't object anything in the cupbourd!" Except, he wasn't whispering, so most of the class heard and burst out laughing.

My face turned beet red as I turned to him and grinned.

"Same time tomorrow?" I answered back, before taking my seat next to Hermione.

I turned behind me to see him stareing at me, shocked at what I said.

"Slyterins arent the only sneaky ones Malfoy!" I say, before sending him a wink and turning back to Hermione who was now laughing so hard, her lungs could burst.

"Only you y/n, only you would get Malfoy tounge tied!" she said before she carried on reading her text-book.

A/N
Hi guys, I hope you enjoyed my second HP oneshot. Please comment and recomend charactors that you want me to do in the future!

I would like to thank onepiecegreekfan for the idea to do this oneshot!

Stay awesome guys! :-)