James Potter x reader

I hope that you all enjoy! Please leave a comment on what you thought of this part !

"y/n!" a voice called from behind me. I mentally groaned.

If Black wants to talk to you, then he always wants something. I turned around and he ran up to me, grinning.

"What do you want Black?" I said, my eyebrow raised. He stood right in front of me and grinned even wider(if that was possible)

"Well y/n, I have a friend you see.." he started saying, but I cut him off. If he was going to talk to me then he had to expect some sarcasm.

"Really? I had no idea!" I said, poking my tongue out at him as he pouted. "Carry on!"

"Well, this particular friend of mine likes this girl, and is having a bit of trouble!" he said, poking my nose.

I slapped his hand away playfully. I grinned at him, so that was what this was about!

"Well Black, if it is James then just tell him to ask Lily out and not take no for an answer! I mean, Lily only thinks of him as a friend, but I am sure that I can put a good word about him in to her!" I said, giggling. I may be sarcastic most of the time, but I can't help it when it comes to romance, I just love it!

"He is not asking out Lily!" Sirius said, face palming. My grin disappeared, what did he mean.

"What? I just assumed that it was because he was having trouble flirting with her." I said, a pout resting on my face. Sirius looked at me as if he knew something that I didn't.

"So y/n, hypothetically, if someone asked you out for a date or something, what would you hypothetically like?" he said, giving me a reassuring smile. "Hypothetically of course!" he added, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, I suppose that if it was me then I would want flowers! Flowers would be nice! And it would have to feel special, you know? Like they actually care and made an effort to ask you! And that they do like you!" I said, smiling at the thought of something like that happening.

"Aww! Y/n has a soft and romantic side! How cute!" he said, pinching my cheeks, me trying to slap away his hands.

"Personal space!" I said, causing him to grin and pull me into a tight hug.

"If you don't let go of me Black, I swear that I will tell people that the Sirius Black came to me to ask for love advice!" I said, trying to break away from his grip.

He just laughed at me."Nobody would believe you! I am like the master of love in this school!" he said, squeezing me tighter.

I started grumbling, and then I saw three people come into the corridor. Blacks three friends.

"Hey! Potter! Get your wife off of me!" I shouted to them, causing James to look up and go bright red at my comment. He slipped a piece of parchment into his pocket and him, Peter and Remus ran over.

"What is going on here? A new couple I see?" Peter said, before getting elbowed by James. Weird.
"No! Now can somebody get this thing off of me!" I squealed, repulsed by the thought of going out with Black.

Me and Black had an awkward relationship, some days we were good and others we were not so good. Sorta like he was my brother!

"Did you just say thing?" Sirius said, I could sence thar he was smirking.

"Yes! Now will you please get off of me!" I said, squirming. I looked to the boys who were watching. My eyes pleading for their help.

"I would help, but you said that he was my wife, and he is not!" James said, smirking.