Fred x reader

"Look, you are panicking about nothing!" He said, rubbing soothing circles on the back of my hand.

"Nothing?!? I'm meeting your family! Its more than nothing! What if your mother hates me? What if they think I'm annoying?" I started to say, he just sighed.

"Look love, your panicking too much! They will love you just as much as I do! And you already know Ginny, George and Ron!" He said, pulling me to sit down beside him in the train compartment.

"But what if" I started.

"Hey, everything is going to go perfectly! And it's fine! I should be worried about you meeting them rather than you, they can be a bit overbearing sometimes!" He chuckled, giving me a peck on the cheek.

"I just want them to like me!" I said, not sure as to what sort of people they liked.

"They will love you! Now stop stressing, me and George have limited time before this train arrives, and an unlimited amount of pranks to get through, so we will be popping in and out of here!" He said, grinning.

I chuckled at him, looking forward to hearing about their pranks when the arrived back. "Have fun, I'll get you something off of the trolly for you when it comes around!"

"Thanks!" He said, before running out of the carriage and laughing. I took out a book and began reading it, it was quite interesting actually! It was about various rare potion ingredients!

An hour later the trolly came around, so I bought a box of Bertie bots every flavour beans and a few pumpkin pies. I handed the trolly witch the money and smiled at her before she carried on.

Not even twenty minutes later Fred and George burst through the door laughing, taking their seats.

I handed them both a pumpkin pie each and they grinned. I placed my book beside me and grinned at them. "Thanks!" They said before digging in.

They both started talking with pie in their mouths, too excited to care. I laughed at them, not being able to understand a word that they were saying.

"Slow down! I can't understand either of you!" I said, grinning at how excitable they were. They both grinned and finished their pies.

"Well, we decided to pay the prefect compartment a visit, I mean, they needed some fun with all their responsibilities and all that!" George started, Fred finishing off. "So we set off a couple small fireworks!"

"Were you caught?" I asked them, they both shook their heads. "We have been in this business long enough to get away!"

We joked around for the rest of the journey, sharing the box of Bertie bots.

The train slowed down to a stop in King's Cross Station, we picked up our things and left the train, searching the platform for their family.

"There they are!" Fred said, taking my hand and leading me towards them. I grew nervous, not knowing how to act.

"Just be yourself love!" Fred said to me, knowing what I was thinking about.

I sighed, making sure to smile at them when we reached them.

"Aww, Fred! George! How I have missed you both!" Their mother said, pulling them both into a big hug before slapping them both around the back of the heads.

"Ouch! Mum! What was that for?" They asked, rubbing the back of their heads.

"The pranks that you would have pulled on the train!" She exclaimed, they both just nodded.

She saw me and smiled. "Oh! You must be Y/N! Come here and give me a hug! I have heard so much about you from Fred!" She said, pulling me into a tight hug.

My eyes widened before I hugged her back, wow she has a tight grip, but it was nice.

She released me and I smiled at her. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs Weasley!" I said, she just smiled at me.

"Aww, call me Molly dear!" She said before turning to Fred. "Well carry her bags for her! I didn't raise you to be lazy!" She exclaimed.

He quickly took my bag out of my hand. "Oh no! It's fine, I an carry my own stuff!" I said quickly, trying to take it back.

"Oh, stop talking nonsense! I raised him to be a gentleman, even though he never acts like it!" She said, giving me a smile. I nodded softly, not wanting to object her.

Xxx

We all arrived at the burrow, and I must say that it looked lovely.

"I know that it is not much... But it's home!" Fred said, not sure if I liked it.

"Oh, it's lovely! It's got that homely feel!" I said, taking in the view of the house. I saw Mrs Weasley looking at me approvingly, and Fred looking at me, relieved that I liked it.

We all went inside, and I was right about the homely feel, it was gorgeous.

"You will be sharing a room with Ginny dear! I hope that's okay!" Mrs Weasley said.

"Oh, that's fine!" I said, I got on well with Ginny.

I took my stuff up to her room before going downstairs to see if I could help out with anything.

"Do you need any help with dinner Mrs Weasley?" I asked her, she turned to me, startled by my question.

"Oh no dear, you relax! You've had a long journey! I have got everything under control!" She said. "And I told you to call me Molly! Mrs Weasley sounds so old!"

"Sorry Molly!" I said, before sitting next to Fred in the living area.

"Do you think she likes me?" I whispered to him, making sure she couldn't hear me.

"She loves you! Don't worry!" He whispered back, chuckling.

"Phew" I sighed, now I have to get Mr Weasley to like me.

"I'm home!" He shouted, getting greeted by all of his kids.

I stood up and headed over when he finished giving people hugs, I held out my hand.

"Hello Mr Weasley! I'm Y/N L/N! Pleasure to meet you sir!" I said, grinning at him.

He rose his eyebrow at me. "Pleasures all mine Y/n, and call me Arthur!" He said, pulling me into a hug. I smiled and hugged him back.

Dinner went by, and I must say that it was lovely! I complimented Molly on her cooking before heading up to bed.

"You've got a keeper there!" I heard Molly say when she thought I was out of ear shot.

"I know"

A/n
Hey guys, I haven't updated in a while and I am so sorry! Extremely stressed right now. This was requested a while ago, so I apologise that it took so long! I hope that you all enjoyed, please tell me what you all think! Lots of love guys!
Wonkydonkey
Xxx