Charlie Weasley x reader

This part is dedicated to I_AM_QUEEN_GEEK I hole that you all enjoy! Please leave a comment on who you want me to do next!

I sat down on the fence beside the dragon pen. Struggling to keep my eyes open.

We had brought the dragons over to hogwarts, for the Triwizard Tournament. And the dragons did not like the movement.

I heard a roar behind me and jumped, falling off of the fence. I groaned, laying on my back.

The dragon came and stood over me, it's head nealt down and nudging me. I groaned, too tired to get up.

The dragon bit my hood and hoisted me up, me hanging in the air. I sighed as it carried me into the middle of its pen, laying me back on the floor.

It was my Welsh Greensnout. Me and the dragon had a special bond, so I did not need to panic when it came over to me.

It curled up around me, it's heat covering me like a blanket. I sighed as I sat up.

"I can't go to sleep yet! I have to make sure that all of the other dragons are all comfortable! Plus I have one of the first night shifts for watching you all!" I said, stroking her scales.

She snorted, a puff of smoke blowing out of her nostrils. I laughed at her, giving her a pat.

"I have to go! But I will make sure to come back!" I said, standing up and giving her an extra pat before walking off.

I heard a grunt from behind me and I was lifted up off of the ground. I sighed, now she was all grumpy.

"Put me down!" I said, making sure that I had a confident voice on, otherwise she would never listen.

I got shook around a little, so I took that as a no. I sighed.

"Don't make me call for the other trainers!" I said, my voice now quite harsh. This dragon can act mighty childish sometimes!

"Put me down this instant!" I said, just earning a grunt from her. I groaned.

"I don't have time for this!" I said, trying to think up a way to get her to put me down.

I could probably slip out of my hoodie, but I don't want to risk breaking any bones from the fall.

I saw someone heading over, it was Charlie Weasley. "Charlie! Hey! You know we are great friends? How about getting me down?" I shouted, earning a laugh from him.

He walked to the fence and leant on it, giving me a grin. "And why would I do that?" he said.

I looked down at him, the moonlight was hitting his firey red hair perfectly. And his smile was mesmerising.

I glared at him, this was very embarrassing. "Please?" I said, giving him a smile.

"It's your dragon!" he said, pulling faces at me. I laughed, before realising that I was still hanging up in the air.

"Please? Because you are super amazing and my bestest friend ever in the entire world and better than the smart muggle who invented the telephone thingy!" I said, hoping that by complimenting him he will help me.

"Oh, you flatter me! But you need to say the secret password for me to come and help you!" he said, grinning at me again, giving me a wink.

"What are we? 5?" I said, hoping that he would just help me anyway.

"Well, if you want to stay hanging there like a piece of meat, then I will just be leaving!" he said, turning around.

"No! Wait! Don't go! What's the password?" I said frantically, causing him to turn back to face me smirking. That can't be good!

"You have to say, Charlie Weasley is so hot that not even a dragons breath can beat him!" he said, his smirk growing larger.

My eyes widened at him. "Charlie Weasley! What would your mother say!" I squealed, wriggling around mid air.

"My mother won't find out!" he said, giving me a grin. I glared at him and mumbled it under my breath.

"Sorry love! Didn't hear you!" he said, smirking. I scowled at him.

"Come on Greeny! Please let me down! I will give you extra treats!" I pleaded, huffing when she shook me around. "Traitor!" I mumbled.

"Come on love! I could have come up with something alot worse!" Charlie said, grinning at me.

"Charlie Weasley is so hot that not even dragons breath can beat him! Damn it Charlie! Get me down!" I squealed, Greeny still shaking me around.

He climbed over the fence and approached us cautiously. He was talking to Greeny softly, and I must say that he was very attractive!

The way his eyes were glistening in the moonlight, and his voice could make any girl swoon!

I watched him carefully as he started coaxing Greeny into putting me down.

All of a sudden Greeny dropped me, I screamed and closed my eyes, but I did not fall onto the floor as I expected.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was staring up at Charlie, his arms holding me bridal style. He grinned down at me.

"Told you I'd get you down!" he said, walking back towards the fence. I just carried on staring up at him.

"You hurt?" he said, setting me on the floor against the fence, checking me for injuries. I shook my head slightly, my eyes never leaving his face.

He looked up at my face and looked strait into my eyes. "Are you sure that you aren't hurt?" he said, I just stared at him.

He saved my life! If I had fallen from up there and he hadn't caught me then I would most likely have broke my neck as well as many other bones.

"You saved my life!" I whispered, my eyes never leaving his. His face went red as he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Hey! No need to thank me! You are okay now and that is all that matters!" he said, giving me a small smile. I grinned at him and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug.

"Thank you so much! Thank you thank you thank you!" I said, earning a few chuckles from him.

I leaned back, my face burning. I leant forward and gave him a kiss on the cheek before running off.

"You missed!" I heard a shout from behind me, I just chuckled and went to see the other dragons, images of a certain Weasley playing in my head.

XxxvxxX